Health Discovery Network
Guest ELLENORE

Today is the first day on program

Guest ELLENORE

Hi Everyone!

Well here I am 226lbs and trying to get up the nerve to make a full commitment to the program. It seems I have a problem with deciding to do the right thing for my body. I must lose this weight due to high bloodpressure problems. So here I go again, this time I must succeed. Thanks for listening.

Ellen :bcb_march

Welcome Ellen. There are quite a few of us who do Simply Filling around. This area is pretty quiet right now. I do the program from home.....there are several groups here. Find one and jump in.

‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

Guest chellybats

I just posted but I guess it didn't post... hmm

Ellen, I was saying - I've been doing points for a long time, and it's just not working for me because a lot of the foods I eat are high points, but I need them - like my tofu!

Perhaps we could both start together?? Post our menus and help each other out?

:welcome: !!

These forums are what we make of them. If everyone leaves (or is encouraged to leave) to join other forums, then truly no one will be left. We have to be the change we want to see. If you want BCB to be successful, you need to stick around and encourage other people to post here!!

Kimberley

Welcome aboard! Lot's of wonderfully helpful people around, as Kimberley and Lynn mentioned you have to do some searching, due to the "slowness", but they are around!! (I'm not extremely familiar w/SiFi, I usually read the posts anyway, extra inspiration never hurts, and I figure we are all trying to achieve the same goals, so I take the inspiration from whatever board I can)!LOL

Welcome Ellenore! Congrats on your decision to do the right thing for your body!

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

:bcb_up Welcome Ellenore. This board will get busy again you just have to be here and keep posting.

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.

:wave:Hi, Ellen. Congratulations on getting started! I started up around where it sounds like you are, and I began noticing various improvements in my health soon after I lost the first 10 pounds. I cannot believe the difference this has made (nor can I believe I allowed myself to get up to where I did!). High blood pressure isn't something to fool around with--get on track and keep forging forward.

Others have said it, but I will say it, too. Start posting and soon you will feel a part of a group. I just started back in August, and it was intimidating at first because when I would read the posts, it seemed like everyone knew everyone else, and I was such a stranger. I just started to post and kept doing it until pretty soon I really was part of the group. I cannot say it loudly enough, BCB adds to your success! Everyone is so encouraging--and there is always someone who can answer your questions--but only if you ask!

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png