Health Discovery Network
Sandylee

Bagel Thins

Have you seen the bagel thins that are out? My coworker had one the other day and it looked good. I think she bought them at Safeway. Same points as sandwich thins.....1 !!

Sandy

Joined WW 02/02/02

Lifetime 04/05/03

sw 165.4 cw 165.4 gw ??

Little by little, one travels far.....J.R.R. Tolkien

The everything bagels make delicious buns! We love them for sandwiches and turkey burgers.

In fact, they are so delicious that I don't think we will ever eat the regular sandwich thins again!

Shelly

SW: 199.0

CW: 172.2

GW: 150

I'm in the dark about the bagel thins you are talking about. We don't have anything like those up here, but I have managed to find sandwich thins at Costco when I went across the line to Bellingham. Is there a brand name? I'm going down in a couple of weeks and would like to look for them. I'm going to make room in my freezer:)

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Bagel thin w/a laughing cow wedge instead of cream cheese = yum! Add some ham and it's a great breakfast!

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

Guest theresa925

I'm not sure if anyone knows about these, but they just came out with a Cinnamon Raisin flavor that is also 1 point. It has a really great flavor! I first tasted it in August at a conference I attended where Thomas was a sponsor, but I hadn't seen them on store shelves until this week. In case you are curious, I posted about them on my blog today [thisismyhungryface.com]

Theresa - I've never had the cinnamon raisin flavor, but I looked for it at Kroger the other day after I read about it on your blog. Hopefully we get them here soon.

The Everything flavor bagel thin is my favorite! I love to toast it, put a little spray butter on it, and some garlic powder to make a crispy garlic bread. Yummo!

HW 251.8 SW 237.5 (03/18/13) CW 225.8 (4/15/13) GW 165 (tenative)

I love these! They are so good. I just toast them and eat them plain. But I have had them with a veggie egg white omelet with cheese. Super good!

------------------<br />Dawn<br />247/165/140<br />The past cannot be changed; the future is still in your power.

Under pointsplus the NI of these bagels comes out to 3 points. even the mini bagels. Am I missing something???

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy:

Yup. They are 3 P+

And, just as an FYI, they were 1 point on the old plan - but, barely one point. They were just on the edge of being 2 points. So, if you had two of them, it was more like 3 points, not 2 points - again, under the old plan.

Not sure about under P+ if they're a true 3 points or being close to 4. Haven't looked at that yet.

I was really bummed that these went from 1 to 3, I loved them! I was never a bagel person, but when the thins came out I decided to give them a try. I was glad I did, but now I won't have them nearly as often bcb_sad pfft! Oh well, back to Sara Lee Delightful!

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png