Health Discovery Network
LillieG

Icky Woman Stuff

So I'm 52. The thing that had been going on every 28 days or so since I was 13 stopped happening in June. Kind of sad, but that is life. And then this week happened. When that monthly visitor came back. With a vengence. I should have known something was up, since I have been ravenous! Well, I guess it is nice to know exactly why I've been an emotional mess, and finding it so hard to resist late evening eating. It's also in some ways its a relief, because I've done really well on program until this week, I can't figure out why I'm finding it so hard. Guess I know now. I'm going to be posting a lot tonight, trying to get through. Here's hoping this keeps me sane.

Almost 4 pm. So far 18 points today, leaving 7 for dinner. Mopped the floor to take my mind off eating. Result - no snacking and a clean floor!

I feel your pain. Good for you for recognizing the pitfalls and getting yourself out of the way. Stay strong.

Sandy

Joined WW 02/02/02

Lifetime 04/05/03

sw 165.4 cw 165.4 gw ??

Little by little, one travels far.....J.R.R. Tolkien