Health Discovery Network
crescentbeachzoo

A Question about WW Online

I have not used WW Online before (went to meetings). Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase WW materials if one signs up for WW Online? For example, I like to carry a points calculator with me when I'm shopping... will I be able to buy one? I guess I'm asking if there is online shopping with the online program. Thanks!

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Yes. You can order items like the calculator online when you're on the online program. There currently isn't much you can buy, but I expect that to change on Monday when the new program starts.

Many centers will also allow you to purchase these items at the center, but I've heard that some centers won't, so you can't count on that.

3rd and final:

184/183/125

Starting date: 11/13/10

Previous:

190/123.5/125 - Start date: 9/14/05 - 10%: 10/29/05 - Goal: 8/19/06 - Maint until: January 08

176/122.5/125 - Start date: 1/16/01 - Goal: 8/4/2001 - Maint until: January 03

There is online shopping but the only bad thing is shipping costs - so if you live near a center you might still want to check if you can purchase stuff there... I just pay for shipping because if I was able to make it to a meeting to shop I'd be attending them!

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

With the introduction of the new PointsPlus program, Online subscribers will be able to purchase program materials (inluding calculators and books) at the meeting locations. This applies to corporate locations, it may differ for franchises.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02