Health Discovery Network
CW

More Visitors!!!

Guest ShrinkingKaren

Yes, please post! I know everyone is excited to learn about the program changes but it's only exciting if there is chatter.

**comes out of lurkdom**

My mom and I started WW many moons ago ( I think it was 04). I lost a large amount of weight, but got frustrated with an endless plateau and left the program. Then I had a bout with some personal issues and needless to say I'm back where I started. My mom is currently attending meetings and I heard about the new program through her, so I came back here knowing that you guys would be talking about the changes before my mom finds out about them (her meetings are on Saturdays, which you know is the end of the WW week).

I've been toying with giving WW another go round since I did have success with it before, I clearly need some kind of structure, and things are looking up for me, personally. I was going to just be one of those people who clutter up the meetings come January 1st, (I used to hate that!) but this is making me consider joining earlier, just to get a jump start before then. No time like the present, right? My only issue is that my fabulous, amazing, motivating, incredible, favorite meeting leader retired this past Saturday. She was truly a great help and inspiration to me and many others. The woman who is taking her place is... NOT good. So I'm trying to weigh all of that in as well, maybe doing it all online or switching meeting days/times.

Anyhoo, thanks all for the helpful info on the new program, I do appreciate it.

Cammie

weight.png

Guest ShrinkingKaren
**comes out of lurkdom**

I was going to just be one of those people who clutter up the meetings come January 1st, (I used to hate that!) but this is making me consider joining earlier, just to get a jump start before then. No time like the present, right?

One of my favorite quotes is: A year from now you can be glad you started, or you can with you had. In your case, a month from now that can be the scenario. No time like the present! Weigh the options, but I think if you're feeling motivated to join, do it now! Don't wait until you have 5-10 more lbs to lose.

I'm glad to hear things are getting better for you and I hope you come back and post often as you re-start your WW journey. I recommend trying out different meetings and finding a day/time/leader that works for you.

Thanks Karen! I'm definitely going to think about it some more and make a decision soon. Maybe this new program will motivate me. A month can make a world of difference, it's true!

Cammie

weight.png

I'm here, I'm here! I was a member of BCB eons ago, and then when Denise updated the board--I got lost into the ether! I saw P-Mad (Paris) posted recently too! Good to see the old and new faces

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

SW:231 (12/30/11) CW:223.5 (-7.5 lbs) First goal: 5% (219.5)

Welcome Home Cammie :wave: It's good to have you back.

We have had 25 new members join in the last two days.... Just imagine what January 1st will bring :kickbutt:

CW

Yippee!!!

CW, thanks for "reviving" this board. It's been fun coming to check it out every day. :bcb_bigsm

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

This is always a great thing! Can't wait to meet the new posters, and have bustling theads (like we have had recently)!

206.5 | 202 | 150

Mini Goal: 5% 196lbs

i'm back - just had a baby a month ago. I'm waiting for the green light from my obstetrician before I officially rejoin. But lurking to get motivated in the meantime, as if this little one wasn't motivating enough. Or the gestational diabetes I got in the 3rd trimester - blech.

jendear75

Returned Lifetime member

:bcb_tank:

http://2011istheyear.wordpress.com/