Health Discovery Network
LillieG

Glad you don't have to calculate your own daily points total anymore.

Just reading through material, that seems to be a new thing. I must admit, that quiz always confused me - how active am I. I guess my occupation is housewife, but a lazy one who spends too much time at the computer. Glad the WW machines will now do that for me. Lillie

Guest chellybats

How do they do it now for online members? Is there a type of quiz online?

It just goes by your weight, height, age, and whether or not you're a nursing mother. It's really the same, except it doesn't ask what your job consists of. I'm just an e-tools user since I can't really afford meetings anymore.

HW 251.8 SW 237.5 (03/18/13) CW 225.8 (4/15/13) GW 165 (tenative)

Guest chellybats

Hmmm I'd love to know what my mom is going to do.

She's been doing WW just on their materials, didn't attend meetings or do it online - lost 140lbs and kept it off - but now she's really interested in this new plan.

Today was the first day eTools was available with the new program information. When I logged in my daily points target had already been calculated for me, based on the information already in my profile. It does give you an opportunity to edit, if anything is different. The calculation for your daily activity level has been removed from the calculation. I didn't check to see if the quiz was still online. It could be that your points adjust automatically. If you buy the POINTS calculator you can also figure out your daily ponts target there.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I'm thinking since I'm etools maybe I don't need the calc. I know my daily target and if I plan, I'll know my days amount used. It would be nice to keep in my purse I guess when i'm at the store...

Guest ShrinkingKaren
I'm thinking since I'm etools maybe I don't need the calc. I know my daily target and if I plan, I'll know my days amount used. It would be nice to keep in my purse I guess when i'm at the store...

You definitely don't need to buy the calculator. For $6 or $12 I'm glad to have it handy. I've been using it all day! But with eTools you can get a smartphone app that will have the calculator for you too.

You definitely don't need to buy the calculator. For $6 or $12 I'm glad to have it handy. I've been using it all day! But with eTools you can get a smartphone app that will have the calculator for you too.

I have the calculator (along with eTools). But, I don't have a smart phone with an app. I find it very handy to carry along when I'm not near a computer.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I keep getting errors on the Weight Watchers website. I would like to log into my eTools so I can see what the new plan is about.

Way to drop the ball Weight Watchers.

Shelly

SW: 199.0

CW: 172.2

GW: 150

I keep getting errors on the Weight Watchers website. I would like to log into my eTools so I can see what the new plan is about.

I've been able to get in pretty successfully today. But I bet the site is on total overload. I've heard the meeting locations have been bombarded as well. I don't think it's so much that WWers dropped the ball, but that the response has been overwhelming. Don't give up.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Have you tried another browser? I cannot get on through Firefox, but got on right away through Safari.

I only had one bump today where I couldn't get in - but it could have been that the computer I was using was already freaking out - I use Internet Explorer... So far it's been pretty smooth for me although somethings are a little confusing in the way they are listed now - like Subway - could they just say 6 inch or 12 inch instead of how many ounces it is?! I'm guessing smaller ounces is 6-inch and larger is 12inch...

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...