Health Discovery Network
Nightsky07

Fiber capping?

I know in past programs when entering the fiber you capped at 4...with this new program do we do that same or put in the full amount of fiber?

\*~Nightsky~*/

:bcb_march One Step at a time...

I'm not sure if there's a cap - but since you have to use the calculator or eTools now (right?) it should figure it for you - at least it always did in the past.... whether you put in 4 or 44 it would figure it the same....

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

As the method for calculating is all electronic, just enter the information directly without capping at 4. I imagine there is some sort of cap, but the specifics are not yet clear.

MO#83

There is no fiber cap any more. Put in the full number of grams, they will be used in the calculation.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

My leader tonight said that we needed to take off our old hats and put on our new ones. More or less, we need to forget all of the rules we know about the old program and trust what we are told about the new program.

No fiber cap is mentioned so there is no reason to think there is one. :)

Shelly

SW: 199.0

CW: 172.2

GW: 150