Health Discovery Network
Super Bowl XLI

WW Site Question - Classic Weight Tracker

I don't use the WW site as much as I should. Been a while before tonight that I have been on it.

They used to allow you to "revert" back to an older/classic style for the weight tracker and such. I don't see that anymore. Does anyone know if they recently took that away?

Yes, it is gone. Somewhere on the website they mention that only the new plan manager will be available moving forward.

Shelly

SW: 199.0

CW: 172.2

GW: 150

Thanks MissShellica.

That's a bummer. I used to like to view all weights in the old format and then copy and paste them into excel. No more, sadly, I suppose...

SB-did they take away the chart that showed your weight loss? I am been on etools all week but since my week really doesn't start until tomorrow I haven't logged anything. That would be a shame if there isn't a weight chart because I love seeing that line move!

Lisa

SW 311.2, CW 168.4 Total lost 142.8 5'1"

Are you talking about the table/chart? That is still there under weight tracker/Table View tab.

206.5 | 202 | 150

Mini Goal: 5% 196lbs

There's the chart/graph, and the table view. But there doesn't seem to be any way to copy/paste the data from the table view into anything else. You can't even print it. The best you could do is use the table view & type it into Excel by hand. If someone finds a better way I'd be interested, although I already have my data in Excel, I'm just curious.

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png

Dandy - I just checked and you're correct. We're SOL. There's no way to copy and paste that table and we're going to have to manually update our spreadsheets.