Health Discovery Network
snail3434

How Many Will Not Change

Now that the new program is out I wonder how many of you will decide to stay with your original points program?

BTW I do like the new program alot I will be making the change!!!

Lifetime12/31/00

Officially a non smoker as of 9:00 pm 01/24/01

Goal: 150

Weight 189

Premier all natural made in the USA pet products

You can now order directly from my website

http://www.sandym.foreveryhome.net

I'm giving it a week. And time to analyze my results. Undecided until then....

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png

I am giving it at least a few months because I have alot of adjusting to do with relearning the points. December, January and February are my busiest times at work and I feel I may not be able to give as much attention to the program as I should.

I am excited to see how the others in my meeting do on the new program. If they are successful, even if I am not, I will continue with it. I will seek out their guidance on how they are making it work and hopefully make the same changes.

I am aiming for Lifetime status in 2011!!!

Lisa

SW 311.2, CW 168.4 Total lost 142.8 5'1"

If you do etools or online you kind of have to change. But in a pinch you can have a day on the old system if you are out there without new fangled calculations somewhere. Changing up is good. We don't have the new program up here til Sunday and even then rumour is not enough calculators and no materials printed and ready- who knows. Need a link for a blackberry app.

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy:

I lost 65 pounds 10 years ago on the 1-2-3/Flex programs and have managed to keep it off. I will probably stay with the old programs.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

If I can get the new material (especially the Pro-Points calculator), I will switch. If I can't get all the materials, I'll have to stick with the old program.

Question-- Can I go to a WW meeting and just buy the Deluxe Kit and a new food scale without paying/staying for a meeting? I'd like to get the stuff but I'm just not ready to publicly get up on the scale. If I could hand them one of my meeting coupons and just sit there to get the info, I'd do it. I think if I just sit with that for a few days, I might be able to get over that final hump and force myself to go to a meeting and get on the scale. I'm circling around things right now.....

Kimberley

I thought about delaying it a week, to get my arms around the new points, etc., and then starting it next week.

But, then, I know I'm going to keep eating what I'm eating - because it works, I've kept the weight off for four years this way.

So, today, which would be DAY ONE for me, I'm tracking my food, as normal, and not doing the points during the day. Tonight, I'll sit down and figure out the points and see how it settles up. In the end, it should be the same - since I'm getting more points and the foods now carry more points. We'll see.

If I can get the new material (especially the Pro-Points calculator), I will switch. If I can't get all the materials, I'll have to stick with the old program.

Question-- Can I go to a WW meeting and just buy the Deluxe Kit and a new food scale without paying/staying for a meeting? I'd like to get the stuff but I'm just not ready to publicly get up on the scale. If I could hand them one of my meeting coupons and just sit there to get the info, I'd do it. I think if I just sit with that for a few days, I might be able to get over that final hump and force myself to go to a meeting and get on the scale. I'm circling around things right now.....

Kimberley, I don't know how it will work in Canada, but in the US (at least in corporate locations) Online members can go in and purchase the materials (NOT the Getting Started book), but the kits, books and calculators. If you want the Getting Started book you will need to pay for the meeting and get weighed in.

I just re-read your post and it looks like you are a meeting member, but just don't want to weigh in. Again, I'm not sure how that will work. In meetings here members are being asked to weigh in so that their Daily Points Target can be calculated for them.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Hehe! I bought the last Deluxe kit of 100 they had at my meeting center. I am sure they will get more, but I am glad I got mine.

MO#83

I learned about Weight Watchers through my mom and was always able to do the program for the last 3 years without actually doing it online/through meetings. And when they changed the program my mom wasn't really going anymore and I felt I didn't need to change, so I just stuck with the old program. But this change seems like a HUGE improvement and I am currently signing up for at least 3 months online because I think it is worth it to get the new info!

weight.png

SW: 148.5

CW: 128.6

GW: 120

I have changed over and have already started losing a little faster and it seems that I am less hungry and more energized.

Get to a meeting. You deserve the best, most up to date, information taught by the people that did the science.

CW

It's true! Def MORE nrg with no caffine!

Kristi- #4 Duchess Flies Like an Eagle

Proverbs 31:25

weight.png

I'm giving it a week. And time to analyze my results. Undecided until then....

If you are a woman (I'm guessing here!) One week may not be enough time. you need a whole month to be able to analyze properly, due to all those womanly wonders. Even one month may not work, if it's not a 'normal' month (what ever that is!!!) You'd prob do yourself a favor if you gave it 3 months.

weight.png

I just signed up online...will it change over on Monday when the new program launches? I sure hope so, that's why i signed up!

weight.png

I really like the changes but I also kept the most currect food companion guide from old points. I've saved all my WW things, memorbilia since I joined WW 1997? I lost my weight on the selections plan and was scared about the new points plan flex points I think with unlimited fiber (have that slider too) but I maintained just fine.

I also feel better with my choices and free fruit is super.

The new program looks good to me and I like the points calculator thingy. The real test will be whether I lose weight the first few weeks. I just started back yesterday, but since I eat a lot of fruit, I'm not sure I'll be hungry for all 29 points each day. But since some things are higher than the old program, maybe it'll all even out. I'll be interested to see how everyone else does on the new program too.

What date did it actually start?

weight.png

Returned to WW on 12/2/10, starting the new Points Plus program at 151.5 lbs.

I love the new program~! I was a little scared at first but if you dot he math its still about the same points wise~ i went from 20 to 29~ but the points do add up~ Give it a chance~ Weight Watchers is a GREAT program~ They DO THERE HOMEWORK~ if you do the program it will work~

Weight watchers is a tool its up to me how I use it!

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/DGJP8991/

I'm happy to see that the new program puts a lot more emphasis on healthy foods rather than just racking up the points. I think whole grains and fruits are both important to a healthy diet.

weight.png

The new program looks good to me and I like the points calculator thingy. The real test will be whether I lose weight the first few weeks. I just started back yesterday, but since I eat a lot of fruit, I'm not sure I'll be hungry for all 29 points each day. But since some things are higher than the old program, maybe it'll all even out. I'll be interested to see how everyone else does on the new program too.

In the US the new program rollout started this past Sunday, November 28. Online was updated on Monday, November 29. It is rolling out in Canada later.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

In the US the new program rollout started this past Sunday, November 28. Online was updated on Monday, November 29. It is rolling out in Canada later.

In Canada, December 6th, this Monday. I'm excited!

weight.png

It's been being used sucessfully in the UK for a while now, it's called ProPoints there.

weight.png

lost 2.4 this week - most I've lost in a while - I'm definately all in for the change!! (Plus I'm an online member so I'm forced to! :bcb_grin)

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

I started on Thursday and lost 1/2 a pound already. With the fruit counted as 0, I didn't think I'd be able to get all of the 29 points in each day. But yesterday I got to 26 and felt completely satisfied. I hope the weight loss continues because I'm really liking this program. I don't feel hungry or deprived at all.

Rainy Babe, congrats on the 2.4 lb loss this week! That's amazing!

weight.png