Health Discovery Network
Cammie-Cam

Changing your WI day...

I joined online on Monday because I found a coupon that offered $10 off the first month with the Monthly Pass. I weigh in on Saturdays but since I signed up on Monday it designated Monday as my weigh in day, and I can't change it for a "few weeks." NOT HAPPY. If I had known that I would have waited till Saturday before signing up.

If I go to a meeting on Saturday will one of the leaders there be able to change my WI day? I know they can do things in their computers that we can't do online.

I also was wondering if I'd be able to WI at all on Saturday since the computer is counting Saturday as part of my week. I know with monthly pass I can go to as many meetings as I want, but I actually want to WI on Saturday, but I'm guessing that I won't be able to. :(

Can someone help me out?

Cammie

weight.png

Just go in on the day you want to be your meeting. They can probably weigh you in as a visitor. The sticker will not show your loss or gain but you can do that with a calculator. Then next time you WI on your regular day. The sticker will eventually catch up with your losses. No person or computer can force you to WI on a day you don't want to be there. Just go in and you'll be fine.

She was warned.

She was given an explanation.

Nevertheless, She persisted.

You have the ability to change your weigh in day in eTools, but that function has been disabled for a short while.

To change it you go into your Weight Tracker, click on Settings in the upper right, then Edit next to Weigh In Day.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02