Health Discovery Network
snail3434

Now that it has been a full week?

I am wondering how everyone is doing on the new plan? Personally I love it I think that I was very bored with the program. I was having a hard time staying on plan although I did stay OP my food became boring.

I realize some things have gone up in points but they also give us more points to work with so it is a mind set if you cannot get past some items going up a point or two it really is a nice change and you will become comfortable with the new plan

Lifetime12/31/00

Officially a non smoker as of 9:00 pm 01/24/01

Goal: 150

Weight 189

Premier all natural made in the USA pet products

You can now order directly from my website

http://www.sandym.foreveryhome.net

I love it! I needed the shake up too. -2.6 for the first week. It's a great # for me!

Kristi- #4 Duchess Flies Like an Eagle

Proverbs 31:25

weight.png

I LOVE the new plan! Somewhere along the way on the old Flex plan I stopped eating fruit regularly. It seemed to me that I was much more satisfied if I went for vegetable servings instead, so that is what I did. Now I am eating fruit daily, and it is my first go to snack!

I also peeked at the scale this morning. Unless something weird happens between now and Thursday morning I am expecting a pretty decent loss!

I probably need the change, but I'm getting tired of getting out the calculator all the time.

I took the time to mark everything in my house the week PointsPlus started, and now I mark new foods as I put them away from the grocery store.

Shelly

SW: 199.0

CW: 172.2

GW: 150

I have the calculator sitting on the counter when I get home with the groceries and I sit and calulate as I put everything away and then I make a list of the items on the refridgerator for quick reference.

Lifetime12/31/00

Officially a non smoker as of 9:00 pm 01/24/01

Goal: 150

Weight 189

Premier all natural made in the USA pet products

You can now order directly from my website

http://www.sandym.foreveryhome.net

Tomorrow will be Day 7 for me and I've lost a pound so far. I weigh myself in the morning before eating anything and before getting dressed. That's the weight that matters for me, not the one on my weigh in day that is later in the afternoon at the center.

weight.png

Returned to WW on 12/2/10, starting the new Points Plus program at 151.5 lbs.

I did great last week - not so much this week! Eeek!! Law School finals, baby showers and holiday parties - today was terrible but I'm going to do my best to do right tomorrow! I really need to get to the grocery store and stock up on fruit and stuff for lunches! I've been doing great for breakfast and then it all sorta falls apart... I'm still really excited though and I know what I NEED to do - so after Finals I think it should all be great again!

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

I had a great first week. Lost 4.2. Love the free fruit ( in moderation)--- Love Points+

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.

Dot, 4.2 pounds is wonderful! So glad the new program is working for you! Congrats!

weight.png

Down 1.4 my first week. Only want another two pounds. So far so good.

Clara

Non-smoker since 11-15-01

WW goal..... 120

Personal Goal... 110

CW.... 104... 07/01/20

Thanks Amelee

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.

2 points for me this week. Up until yesterday my weight was hovering between half a point and a point lost so far in the week. Today is 1 week and I've lost 2 pounds! The best part is that it was easy and I didn't feel at all deprived.

weight.png

I lost 0.2 at my weigh-in, but I usually do my "real" weigh in at home Sunday morning.

I'm still struggling with portions/tracking, but I think overall the changes are good. I asked for my SFT handout, but I am going to stick with tracking while I get my head back in the game.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

SW:231 (12/30/11) CW:223.5 (-7.5 lbs) First goal: 5% (219.5)

I lost 0.2 at my weigh-in, but I usually do my "real" weigh in at home Sunday morning.

I consider my home weigh-in, first thing in the morning, without clothes to be my "real" weight too. The differences in what I've been eating and drinking by late in the afternoon at WW would vary too much. And now I've changed to a different meeting that is on Tuesday instead of Thursday. But I'm staying with the Thursday weigh-in at home as my "real" weight.

weight.png

It gets confusing--WW Weight and "real" weight, lol! I've been doing WI on Sundays for so long, I'm not inclined to change that and I never know what my schedule will toss at me, my BCB stats will reflect the home weigh in (hey, someday they'll all be the same value, pretty much, right?)

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

SW:231 (12/30/11) CW:223.5 (-7.5 lbs) First goal: 5% (219.5)

I lost 1.5! I will add that I ate every last one of my 49 weekly points and I also ate all of my activity points.

Shelly

SW: 199.0

CW: 172.2

GW: 150

I only had three days on it, but I love it! I lost 2.8lbs. Today starts the first day of a full week on it!

weight.png

SW: 148.5

CW: 128.6

GW: 120

I've been on the new plan for nearly 2 weeks now {two weeks on Sunday} and I'm so-so on it. I had a great loss the first week....until I started using WPA. Then my loss went from 4lbs on my at home scale midweek check to .6 at WW. I used about 20 WPA fwiw. This week **#2} it seems from my at home scale checks that the weight is not budging at all if I use WPA.

I was losing 1.5 - 2lbs a week on the old plan - I expected the same on the new plan. I'm going to give it one more week, and if I don't start seeing results better I will change back to the old plan.

For me, the new plan pointplus target has consistently come out about 5 Momentum points higher than my target was in double tracking. I think this is in part due to higher weight - anyone else noticed this?

DD

Starting again in 2010!

HW:293.6

CW:286.6

10% GW: 264.3

weight.png

I was down 8.2 pounds after one week. I am stunned. Granted, this is my first week back after slacking for quite some time, but it usually takes me a month to lose that much. I think I've eaten more fruit this week than the last several months combined. And I ate nearly every point I was allotted. I suppose you can say I'm a big fan of the new program so far.

This included several meals out, a catered dinner with limited choices (where there was a to-die-for dessert that I limited myself to ONE bite of - go me!), and pretty much no time to exercise other than walking the dog. I'm thinking that if it works under those non-ideal conditions, I should be good to go when my schedule returns to normal, well as normal as it ever gets. :)

I went to my meeting last night and I am frustrated!!! I lost .4 I was expecting a bigger loss, at least 1 pound. I followed the plan exactlly I exercised I drank water ate all of my points and did not go over took multivitamins my healthy oil. I really don't know what I did wrong I tracked everything I ate. I am going to give it about a month and if the scale does not budge I will have to go back to the old plan. I don't know if I need to eat my activity points or some of my extra 49 I guess I will try something different.

Jen

Start Date: July 22, 2010

SW 209 CW 187.4 GW 145

[

weight.png