Health Discovery Network
mamalisa

wondering if i can find out daily points

I haven`t joined WW but i`m wondering if there is a way to figure out points for my daily allowance. I heard somewhere that if you have the calculator you can figure it out. Is there not a method of calculation. would i be allowed to join for a week, get the materials and then cancel membership or is there a minimum length of time u have to stay. i live in ontario canada if that makes much difference.

thanks

SW: 198.6lbs (Jan. 01/2008)

CW: 162.0lbs (Jan. 25/2011)

:bcb_bigsm DOWN 36.6 lbs!!! :bcb_bigsm

I'm not sure of the payment options in Canada, but in order to get the program materials in the US, you need to attend at least one meeting. Right now that would cost you the registration fee, plus one week meeting fee (approximately $32 depending on your area). A Monthly Pass cost $39.95/month and that gives you unlimited meetings and eTools access. Again, don't know if it's available in Canada. As a meeting attendee you get the program materials, your daily points target will be calculated for you and you can purchase a Points Calculator.

Your other option is to become an Online subscriber. There is a one time set up (registration fee) and a monthly fee of around $17. Again, I don't know if the prices are different for Canada.

Hope this helps.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I don't know about finding your daily points. I know I googled it for a while and found nothing. I did WW for 3 year before joining last week to get the scoop on the new program, but I bought stuff all the time, including, book, calculators, food, etc.

weight.png

SW: 148.5

CW: 128.6

GW: 120

The calculator tells you your pts. You can go to a major centre and most ww will sell you the pac- although they may be sold out by the end of the week. 21.50 gets you athe whole kit with the calculator being free from a coupon in it- 22.50 gets you the same thing with a binder

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy:

The calculator tells you your pts. You can go to a major centre and most ww will sell you the pac- although they may be sold out by the end of the week. 21.50 gets you athe whole kit with the calculator being free from a coupon in it- 22.50 gets you the same thing with a binder

But just buying the member kit and the calculator does NOT get you the program information. Sure, you'd have all the "tools" but not a clue what to do with them. Just saying. :bcb_wink3

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

yeah luanne- I agree it would be worth it to have a meeting at least and intro with a leader at the end. You can get a monthly pass which turns out to be $58.50 cdn including tax which gives you meetings and etools- and you can then go for a month but there are cancellation rules you have to adhere to. I think a meeting is $16 but not suer if registration of $25 is waived or not for single meetings. It was waived for monthly. You have to ask yourself if you are worth it or not. I think you are- may aswell learn to do it right from the start. You can also join online for they say $7 per week- you pay for 3 months and have to navigate through the site for the info. Good luck

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy: