Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Super Bowl XLI

Like Tony The Tiger Says...

Today is the 1st day of the 234th week that I've been following the WW program. Also, in 7 1/2 weeks, I will celebrate the 4th anniversary of being a lifetime member. Lastly, seven weeks ago, I started a weight resistance training program.

And, today, I must say, that I feel GREAT.

Sure, I've felt great in the past. So, this is not a milestone. But, it's just GREAT to feel so GREAT- today. I feel lean, strong, toned and in super condition.

How about that for a NSV? And, of course, thanks to WW.

Hope I didn't come across as bragging. It's just that I felt so great this morning that I had to tell somebody!

That's an amazing accomplishment. I didn't look at it as bragging at all. I found it inspiring. It's a fantastic NSV.:bcb_upI smiled when I read that you feel GREAT! You have worked hard and deserve to feel great. This is a safe place to share these things, shout it out if you want. People that don't have weight loss issues, just don't get it, we do!:bcb_smile

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Hope I didn't come across as bragging. It's just that I felt so great this morning that I had to tell somebody!

You can SHOUT all you want, Super Bowl. Enthusiasm is contagious, and goodness knows we can all use a little dose of excitement.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Kudos to you!! It's inspirational to us all.

And .. it's not ONLY due to WW ... YOU had to work the program!!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Thanks Barb.

Yes, I had to stick with it. But, they (WW) make it easy. It's really not that complicated: Make better food choices, use portion control, and get some exercise. And, that's supported by tracking and going to meetings. Trust me, if I can do it - anyone can. I was the world's worst eater before joining weight watchers. I'd tell you the tales but it may keep you up at night! :bcb_happy

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

234th week, eh? That's really awesome! You're such a good poster on these boards. You're an inspiration to me, and I enjoy reading your posts very much. Your enthusiasm is contagious! I can't wait to feel great like you. I so deeply long for that day when I post about my "lifetime anniversary." That is a huge, huge goal of mine!