Health Discovery Network
k9dancer

Here I Go

OK, in 25 minutes, I will be leaving for my first Weight Watcher's meeting in several years. I am a bit apprehensive and embarrassed, but I know now that I can't do this on my own.

I am looking forward to checking out the new program and just gaining control again.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

Congratulations, Ann!! I did the same thing in June, trying to ignore my shame and nervousness, and it has turned out to be the best thing I could have done for myself. Everything has changed for the better. Sometimes taking an uncomfortable stand can pay off in ways we can't even imagine at the time. Please let us know how the meeting goes tonight!!

Susan

Aiming for 196.2 :bcb_march

Thanks Susan. The meeting was good and it was packed. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the leader was the former receptionist from the meetings I went to several years ago. I always liked her, so that made me feel much better to see a familiar face.

I got everything I need to get started and a new gadget to play with, so I am a happy camper. LOL

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

:bcb_bravo Ann, for going back to a meeting! I rejoined a couple of weeks ago, and I am so glad that I did! I am down 5 pounds already, and just have about 5 more to go before I reach my goal again. I love the PointsPlus, it is a lot better than the other program.

Guest ShrinkingKaren

Ann, welcome back!

You are not the first person to go back through those doors and you won't be the last. You've learned that you need the accountability and support. That's a huge step. You can do this.

Good for you Ann. I rejoined WW in Canada May 2010, and have continued WW here in California. In April I will be back to the class in Canada. I have not been on this board for a long long time and feel good being back. Since May I have lost 22-23 pounds and am looking forward to reaching my 10% goal within a week or so.

Ann, congrats on getting back on the program. We seem to be in similar places and have similar goals. Hopefully we'll both lose quickly on this new program.

weight.png

Returned to WW on 12/2/10, starting the new Points Plus program at 151.5 lbs.