Health Discovery Network
Super Bowl XLI

Before & Semi-Current Pix

The one on the left is me about one month before I joined WW in 2006. The one on the right is me - taken at the end of September 2010. (It's the most recent full body shot of me - since I'm usually the one taking the pictures in our family.) My weight is basically the same since that September picture - as I'm just 2 pounds heavier now. (I like to think those two pounds are the result of working out at the gym - which I joined in the beginning of October.)

Click here to see the pix.

The "puppy picture" is when we were at the dog shelter getting what is now our youngest dog. (We have two, the other is 13-years old. We got the pup 6 months after our first dog passed away. They're all shelter dogs.) The "pup" is now full grown. And, when I think of WW, I think of him, and vice versa, since they both came into my life about the same time. The September 2010 picture is from when we took the kids to Cooperstown for a visit.

You look great! What a wonderful inspiration to everyone!

HW 251.8 SW 237.5 (03/18/13) CW 225.8 (4/15/13) GW 165 (tenative)

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

Congratulations, Super Bowl! You're looking fabulous! Clearly your hard work and focus has paid off! I'm stunned! And I am so, so inspired. Thank you.

Thanks Lee. It really wasn't hard. I just needed to learn to eat like an intelligent adult instead of an unsupervised child. So, it took me 43 1/2 years to finally learn it. Better late than never, right! :bcb_wink3

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

Hahaha an unsupervised child! That's a perfect description! I can just imagine shoveling everything bad for you into my mouth before my parents come in to catch me! Hahah perfect visual! That's very much what it can be like!

I'm slowly moving away from that type of eating mentality.

Thanks Karla.

Nuttin' wrong about being a Cards fan. St. Louis baseball fans are some of the greatest baseball fans in the world. (No matter what the Cubs fans say!)

I love any team but the Cubs!! I'm really excited for the upcoming year to see what Lance Berkman will do for us! I'm ready for baseball!!

My sport is Cardinals baseball. I do watch Mizzou football, mainly because I work at the University, so I feel I need to show support, and we watch the Super Bowl every year, mainly for the cool commercials. Baseball season will be here before we know it, good luck to the Cardinals and Yankees! Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we were in the World Series together this year? :bcb_bigsm

Click here to see a better "Before & After."

On the left, that was me around my heaviest (~242 lbs.) That was taken in November 2002. And, on the right, it's current day - today. (My son snapped this picture this afternoon.)

Great job.....

212/182/155/161/

HW/SW/Goal/CW/

Lifetime Reached 4/24/07

Been up and down since 2007- focusing back on the DOWN as my new personal goal is 155.... Rejoined Dec 6, 2010