Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Mickee

Does anyone Chat anymore????

I have not seen anyone on the chat in forever. Does anyone chat anymore? I got more support there than anywhere and do really miss it.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

You made me look- I was surprised to find it was still there- it appears you have to go to the home page to click on it? Anyway- I would talk t osomeone if they were there but I think you'd have to make an appt- so two people would be around at the same time.

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy:

I used to get on every night around 7-8 ish and there would be 10+ people there and now I can't find a soul any time of the day or night. Just wondered if anyone out there still went to the chat. I think you are right, you would almost have to make an appointment. So sad :(

weight.png

OK mickee. the chat room is open. i tryed the face book , not my thing. i will chat every evening and make new ww freinds. ya invite all our friends to join us. i do so much better when i have our ww buddies with us.

lets get the chat room HOT again. Jane

oh Jane, yes I do so much better with the chat too. I NEED it. Sorry FB was not your thing. It does take a while to get used too. I just love it. Just posted our Christmas pictures on there. I will try my best to catch you in the chat at night, just tell me what time. I am central time zone.

weight.png