Health Discovery Network
lookin2lose70

starter kit

I was thinking of going to a WW meeting one time to get the new starter kit for the Points Plus. About how much does one cost?

SW 4/18/09 -- 243 :bcb_yuck:

CW 5/9/09-- 236 :work_out:

I rejoined today and I bought the basic kit they were running a special on it until 1/1 and also bought the calculator which is 5.95 until March I think. The other kit was not available it was on back order so total I spent including the 14.00 fee for the meeting was 34.90. We are really struggling for money but I really need to make me a priority and to do that I must do this! :) Good luck!

The Basic kit is $14.95 and contains the Complete Food Companion, the Dining Out Guide, a 3-month tracker and a book of coupons worth $20.

The Deluxe kit (which is on back order in many areas) is $34.95 and contains all of what is in the Basic kit, PLUS a cookbook and a coupon for a free points calculator.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I am rejoining WW next week Wednesday and dicovered yesterday that the start of the Deluxw Kit is going up $5.00 on 1/1/11, so I stopped in to a WW center and bought it last night. Saved myself $5.00 and get to review the material ahead of time.

Roseann

Start:261.0 Current: Goal 150.00 (?)

:bcb_march:bcb_drill:bcb_march

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.- Anonymous

I'm feeling the same way. I really want to make this work for me. I'm struggling too but it's so worth to finally do something that will make me feel much better. I'm a type 2 diabetic with blood sugars out of control. I need to do this so I can live a long and healthy life :)

I too want to get the kit, I don't know how much it costs in Canada but I hope it's not too much more than U.S. prices. The registration is free :) so that definitely helps and then it's 15.99 a week here. I think they put the price down because I'm sure it used to be more than that.

Healthygirlfor life not sure where you are in canada- here in southern ontario- the best deal is a monthly pass at 51.50 per month- which brings down the weekly fee considerably and includes free etools. The kit here includes a food companion, a canadian dining out guide and a three month tracker and a bunch of coupons including 1 for a free calculator. The kit is $20.50 or $21.50 in a binder. You need the calculator. You do get a get started book and food guide for free with the program and every week they have a weekly pamphlet they give out for free.

Good luck

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy:

I go in tomorrow and hope they have the deluxe kit available in Alaska. I'm excited for the new program.

SW: 239.0 (12.30.10) CW: 233.6 (01.05.12) GW: 150

Loss: 5.4 lbs thus far

Healthygirlfor life not sure where you are in canada- here in southern ontario- the best deal is a monthly pass at 51.50 per month- which brings down the weekly fee considerably and includes free etools. The kit here includes a food companion, a canadian dining out guide and a three month tracker and a bunch of coupons including 1 for a free calculator. The kit is $20.50 or $21.50 in a binder. You need the calculator. You do get a get started book and food guide for free with the program and every week they have a weekly pamphlet they give out for free.

Good luck

I joined today and got the starter kit :) I am probably going to be getting the monthy pass since it is less money, it's 58.95 here but that is including taxes. I am so glad I joined. I was going to join for the first meeting and then switch to online but I think I really want to continue to go to the meetings, I just have to make sure I can make it to the meetings. Thanks for the info :)

HealthyGirl... So glad to hear that you joined. If you can manage the meetings, that is definitely the way to go... especially until you really understand the program. I'm not sure that I could have managed what I did without the meetings... never could really understand what it was about the meetings that helped me be successful, but somehow they worked when nothing else I ever tried worked. Keep us posted... we care about how you are doing.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png