Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
mwallace

I need guidance

I will be rejoining WW next week and look forward to the Points Plus plan.

I have gained my weight back due to my job as I have a corporate job and sit and sit and sit all day ..... How easy is this system when you work 9-10 hrs a day? I especially need advice for fast easy breakfasts. I don't like the prepackaged meals due to the sodium content.

Thank you for any support or advice you can give me! :)

I too sit all day long as a medical transcriptionist. So understand sitting a lot. I am doing the simply filling technique and do not eat packaged foods and find this is as easy as the plan before. Cook a pot of oats with fruit of something similar and warm in the microwave the next few days, boiled eggs, greek yogurt and fruit. I am not a wealth of information, just can say what I am doing and what is working for me. This is my 3rd day on the new plan.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

Welcome to WW and BCB!

My go-to breakfasts are eggbeaters and baked oatmeal. Hardboiled eggs are great, as is regular oatmeal and yogurt. I always have some fruit or fruit salad, too. Yum!! There are lots of recipes for muffins,scones, egg casseroles, pancakes etc in the breakfast recipe forum. I've also made toast, added one egg cooked over hard, some FF/LF cheese for a breakfast sandwich.

Feel free to peruse the boards and ask lots of questions!!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Welcome to WW and BCB!

My go-to breakfasts are eggbeaters and baked oatmeal. Hardboiled eggs are great, as is regular oatmeal and yogurt. I always have some fruit or fruit salad, too. Yum!! There are lots of recipes for muffins,scones, egg casseroles, pancakes etc in the breakfast recipe forum. I've also made toast, added one egg cooked over hard, some FF/LF cheese for a breakfast sandwich.

Feel free to peruse the boards and ask lots of questions!!

==========================================================

Thank you Barb - can you advise me where I would find these recipes?

Thank you again! :)