Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Going out for a 2 mile walk 7am. In Synagogue all day today and tomorrow. Need to kick start my burn.

I spent 20-minutes cutting the grass after work today. It isn't much, but it's better than the last few days. I don't think marking English compositions counts as exercise!

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Yes but it's something you DID For YOU. Good for you. Good for all of us.

Going out walking 7 am today. Have a good day all.

Working all day today but walked three miles yesterday. Decided next time we take a bathroom break and go out for another couple of miles. Certainly could do it.

Friday - Jazzercise (modified for my knees) - first time in awhile.

Saturday - Jazzercise in about 1/2 hour.... raining too hard to do any walking right now, despite the dogs sad faces.

Susan

�The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.� -Teddy Roosevelt

Went for my dog walk on the fen (45-50 minutes) and did some yard work.

Lovely new avatar, Susan.

Cheryl, the good thing about where I walk is that there are tall weeds and lots of bushes... if I'm desperate :bcb_grin. A bathroom break before embarking on a long trek is a good idea.

weight.png

Oh I cannot do it in the bushes. Never could. Wish I could sometimes LOL.

One hour on the bike. Salty food yesterday drove my weight up. Gotta drink more water get it down.

Peggy, thanks for the reminder of the water. I, too, nibbled at an open house yesterday and my weight was up this morning... hadn't thought about the salt issue, but that would explain it.

Got my dog walk in early this morning.

weight.png

jazzercise 1 hr - and tons of paperwork - phew!

Susan

�The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.� -Teddy Roosevelt

On the bike. Trying to do it with a little resistance on the wheel. See how my knees fare. Toughing it out for 15 minutes. Then no resistance for 45 minutes. Gotta kick start something.

Friday evening hike with DH & dog for ~ 45 min before we lost the light - sooooo sad. It WAS a gorgeous sunny day....

Tomorrow (Sat) we'll take the tandem out for a spin....

Susan

I finally managed to get my dog walk in today, and I've been perfect on my eating today... had to be after three Thanksgiving dinners!

weight.png

Third day in a row where I did a 50-minute dog walk after work. It was getting pretty dark towards the end of the walk, but we made it back to the car safely.

weight.png

Where have I been? Certainly not following the rules. Back in action today after a 4+ day hiatus. Just too lazy to follow the rules. Plus a flu shot that made me feel like c$$p. on the bike. 20 mins with resistance. 45 mins without.

Got my dog walk in already this morning and have my eating planned for the day. Good to see you back, Peg. Sometimes we just need a few days "off."

weight.png