Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Good job, Peggy. Is your health improving? I know you've had a bit of a scare.

I got out for my 50-minute dog walk this morning, and my week's eating was about 90% OP. I feel like I'm on track, although perhaps not quite as focussed as I should be.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Thanks for asking. Not yet found a heart medication I can tolerate. We are close though. I am back working. Pulse 41. & dizzy a bit. But ok.

On the bike 7 am. One hour. Yay me. Yay all of us

Peg... glad to hear you're getting close to having the medication sorted out.

50-minute dog walk... stuck to the program for the whole week. DH is doing it with me, although I have to do all the tracking for him... sure nice to have him on board. We both lost close to 3# this week.

weight.png

I failed Thanksgiving yesterday by eating everything that came my way. I will do better today. Already did the bike for one hour. Will walk later on and plan and journal my food.

Peg, that's the attitude... up and at it after a day off the wagon. My day wasn't good yesterday, either (cheesecake and other stuff), and I didn't have the excuse of Thanksgiving (I'm in Canada). Today is a new day, though, and I've done my dog walk and had a good breakfast (scrambled egg, 1/2 banana, 1 slice WW toast with a thin layer of carrot-cake jam). I am determined to drop a few pounds between now and Christmas. December 31 is my two-year anniversary for being on the WW program. I have never hit my goal, but I have managed to keep off the 50 pounds that I did lose. My body seems very happy at this weight, but I refuse to let go of my goal... I will keep working towards it, as even if it is too aggressive, because working towards it is keeping me honest and helps me from packing the pounds back on.

weight.png

Great attitude just be sure your goal is one you can maintain easily. Mine was too low and it's tough.

I walked at least three miles today to the movies and back.

Got my 50-minute dog walk in early this morning; raked leaves for close to an hour. Good start to the weekend foodwise--scrambled egg (1 egg, 1 egg white), FF ham, 1/2 banana, 1 slice (small, dense, high fibre) toast with my homemade carrot-cake jam for breakfast, then raw veggies and LF dip for lunch. Off to take Misha to "nose" classes--teaching her to hunt and "get in touch with her inner dog."

weight.png

Hello ladies/guys. I walked an hour today, our dog was H-A-P-P-Y. Making crockpot oatmeal for the week and lots of salads. I am getting tired of my scale.

Me three... don't like that scale... I keep re-reading Why the Scale Lies to remind myself that up and down in a single day is normal. Got my dog walk in today.

weight.png

Low sodium day :) 1200mgs I usually get around 1700mg but it's hard to go less than that and stay within my pts. Proud of myself!

-Sam:bcb_march

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

My bike is broken, after 20 years it's about time. I am waiting in vain for the new one to be delivered. Cannot walk as right now am too unsteady. Having some MRI's tomorrow will give answers I hope.

Sheesh here I am after how long, two weeks? No bike yet. Not delivered. Not sure but they say soon. I should have bought it from Costco. Cheaper and I'd have 500 miles on it by now.

Got hit and run in my car on Tuesday. $5000 worth of damage. Got a POS rental. Headache and neck ache too but at least I am alive.

Not anything good to say. OP not going well and no exercise. Long story.

Peg

I've been wondering how you were doing, Peg. Sorry to hear about the car accident... I hope you get well quickly, and I hope your bike arrives soon!

Being on holidays, I have more time for exercise... I have done my 50-minute dog walk 6 days in a row... 11 more to go.

weight.png

Wow Linda good for you. I walked yesterday with a friend. Bike not in yet. Recovered from the car accident but the Rental is garbage.

Be well.

I've managed to go the last two weeks without having to eat fast food and the scale is showing great results :) I try to make healthy choices when fast food cannot be avoided but sometimes even then the sodium and fat in it can be bad.

-Sam:bcb_march

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

What I Did Today: Signed up for WW online. Bought strawberries....

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

SW:231 (12/30/11) CW:223.5 (-7.5 lbs) First goal: 5% (219.5)