Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

I have big time ramped up my exercise. Walking fast and hard and just did the bike. Will walk tonight maybe. It hurts but feels good too. Gotta take off a ton of weight.

What I did today for ME was skip exercise. I will be OP all day, more OP than lately so this is what I do to advance my cause. Always thinking about program and how to stay on it.

Rode my bike 45 mins just now and plan to do two miles walk later today. OP going fine. WI today we'll see. I feel lighter.

Took yesterday off. Long day at work but I did famously as far as being OP is concerned. Ate nothing extra. All good Simply filling foods. Yay me.

Today I just walked my 2.25 miles 7-7:45 am. Yay me. Where is everybody?

Trying to get out the door to walk early 6:33 but updating my podcasts apparently takes forever. OP going really really fine.

I did it. One hour 4 exercise points. Yay me. Got my MOJO back.

Might walk this afternoon but sleeping in felt so good and I deserved it. Today is WI day. Three meetings then tomorrow off.

On the Bike 7 am day off..

Please come back those who lurk. This is not just for me to ponder what I do or don't do. It is for ANYTHING you do to advance your cause. Even if it's just planning to be OP. Anything at all. My feeling was that every day I have to work to stay at lifetime. For the entire rest of my life until they start pouring full calorie ensure down my feeding tube in the nursing home. So I might as well document this so I can come back some day and feel successful.

So please come in folks and post.

Peg

Got on the treadmill at 5:30 this morning, even though I wanted to sleep.

Stayed OP all day.

11-09-14 Restarted this journey! SW 245.0

Good for you. Good for all of us right? Just one thing but it'll make a difference, you watch!

I walked 2 miles tonight. Busy busy work tomorrow so no exercise.

Peggy, you fooled me with your new avatar--lovely picture! I was wondering who this new lady was who was checking in every day and sounding just like Peg... finally figured it out.

Time for exercise tomorrow--none this week, but eating was good. One week until Spring Break, then I will have time every day:)

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Tonight, when I realized I was under points, I drank 2 cups of skim milk, even though I generaly dislike using so many points on milk. I've been sick and having some problems consuming my DPAs, so I didn't want to fall short and I am also conscious of needing to be more careful about getting in my dairy requirements. (I do take calcium to help compensate, but I know I need to be consuming some, too.) Incidentally, I'm on the WW points + flex (whatever the program in 2008 was called), not the Points Plus.

SW-183 GW-143

161 - 03/23/12 -- 8 (22 lbs to date)

151 - 05/25/12 --10 (31 lbs to date)

I took yesterday off so I walked twice today. Got sick in the morning walk and had to come home but went out again tonight and walked.

Welcome Genoa.

Peg

Eating my OP lunch. Passed on snickerdoodles yesterday, ate a crumb this morning just for a taste, left the last whole cookie for someone else.

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png

Peggy, you fooled me with your new avatar--lovely picture! I was wondering who this new lady was who was checking in every day and sounding just like Peg... finally figured it out.

Time for exercise tomorrow--none this week, but eating was good. One week until Spring Break, then I will have time every day:)

Linda I missed this thank you. This is me at my DD's wedding last year. I loved that dress.

Did the bike 30 mins. Day off. Need to do more later. DS coming for dinner so I usually cook all day and give him a bunch of meals to take home so he can write and not spend his days cooking.

I did the bike and did some stuff and went upstairs to take a shower. I saw my shoes, put them on and went out and did my 2.25 miles. Yay me. It's working folks. Little motivation goes a long way.