Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Pool 5-6. Linda I am trying so hard to grow consistency. I can see where if you do just anything but do it consistently you are rewarded. So here I go. 5 am in the pool is rough but the water is 85 degrees and just so lovely.

Pool 6-7 Feels great. OP going fine. I am hopeful my WI tomorrow will be fine. Just a few to go to goal then I want to try to get below it a bit. Unexplored territory.

Lost 3.8 this week. The pool and tracking seem to be working. Woulda thunk? Day off from Pool as it's a long day for me. Off tomorrow and will be there for 2 hours for sure.

Treadmill for 30 minutes, not a great workout but at least I got my recommended 30 minutes of exercise. Plus about 2 hours of shopping/walking :bcb_up I'd say today was pretty successful.

-Sam:bcb_march

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

All I can count is the walking back and forth from my portable to the photocopier, my supervision post, and the office. I think I'll try wearing a pedometer one day and see how many steps I do in a day. I'm sure tired when I get home--don't know if it's the walking or the constant pulling on the reigns to keep these tweenies in check.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

I went to Strollerfit this morning (45 minute circuit training with your child in a stroller).

Shelly

SW: 199.0

CW: 172.2

GW: 150

One hour in the pool. Did some lap with a kick board and never stopped moving. All good.

Hey congrats to all of us today.

Treadmill workout done early today, going out with the best friend for dinner and a movie (girl's night out yay!) Hopefully I wont gain this week because of it, sticking within my points but salty foods make me retain water like crazy, and it's so hard to eat out without going over on salt.bcb_sad

Keep up the great work everyone:bcb_march

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Sam drink a whole bunch of water to chase that salt. Works every time.

Well I went over on points by about 2-3, which isn't too bad since I still have all of my weekly allowance points, but I'm still going to avoid the bathroom scale like the plague for the next two days or so...(I weigh myself too much anyway). Lots of water today so that will help, and maybe I can get in another 30 minutes of treadmill time before bed. Night everyone!

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Did my dog walk this morning--early. Now I've planned my eating for the weekend. I'm prepared!

Sam, good job only going over by a few points when eating out. I find that eating out is always tough for me. The good thing is that DH and I have saved a ton of money by me putting the brakes on eating out:)

Peg, isn't a pool workout wonderful?! All the exercise without the strain on the aging body parts:)

weight.png

I'm 15 weeks in to the online Weight Watchers, and everything is working perfectly. I've lost 24.2 pounds averaging 1.6 lb lost per week. But some weeks I feel a little discouraged, maybe impatient. What I've discovered to help me feel better and encourage me is to log in to the WW online site and look at my weight tracker. When ya first log in, it only shows you the last 4 or 5 weeks on the line graph - but if you click "all" then it displays your entire weight loss since the start. When I see what I've accomplished over all during the entire 15 weeks in graphic form like that, then the occasional bump in the road doesn't bother me any longer. Looking at the whole picture helps me a lot.

weight.png

I went to Strollerfit this morning, even though I didn't have my kiddo with me. (Man, the workout is easier when you aren't pushing a 25lb toddler!).

Shelly

SW: 199.0

CW: 172.2

GW: 150

Exercising is what I did for myself today--a dog walk and cycling.

Mark, congratulations on your success! Keep it up:)

weight.png

Yes Mark congratulations. I lost 82 lbs with WW online and the support of friends here.

I just did the bike. No YMCA today. Employer awards luncheon. Theme 50's. I have a bowling shirt.

OK great day all.

Skipped the pool today my fake knee hurts. Gotta tender that. More time tomorrow anyway. Doing fine OP.

Did an hour on the treadmill today. I'm really loving it, I feel more energized throughout the day and it keeps me from sitting down. I'll finish my workout and immediately it's "what else can I do today?" Which is a feeling I haven't had in a long time.

Peggy-Hope your knee feels better tomorrow!

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Did the pool more than one hour just now. Knee feels fine thanks Sam. OP going fine.

Treadmill 30 minutes, I plan on doing 30 more after dinner/before bed, thinking of adding Pilates to my workouts, or every other day. OP going fine. :)

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Pool 5-6 am. Have to cut back on salt. Its making my WI crazy. All is well otherwise.

I know ALLLLL about salt, I had to cut way back so that i could start having better a better WI, I was getting frustrated at not losing. Hour on treadmill, shew I'm exhausted, but it's making major improvements.

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130