Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Me too hour in the pool and I am panting and red faced. My face gets red with ANY exertion and it's horribly attention getting. Just red though.

Great hour in the pool. Day off.

Off today and yesterday. Y opens too late. 2 days off seem fair. I need to watch my food better. I will. Chicken mushroom quesadillas? You have a recipe? I need to change up my food a bit.

30 minutes on treadmill today :) too tired to do another 30.

Chicken quesadillas are super easy to make!

Single serving:

4oz chicken breast (boneless, cooked and chopped)

2 flour tortillas

2 slices of cheese or 1/2 cup shredded (american, cheddar, mozzarella) doesn't matter.

canned or fresh mushrooms (as many as you like) (diced)

diced onion

and anything else you want to throw in (peppers, tomato, cilantro, ect)

spray skillet with pam cooking spray and lay down tortilla, put cheese on first make sure it gets around the edges so your top layer will stick. Put your chicken and veggies in and top with other tortilla. when the cheese melts and the bottom gets a little brown, flip it and brown the other side. Ta-da!

It says single serving but I usually eat half of the quesadilla and steam veggies to go with it. I save the other half for the next day.

-Sam:bcb_march

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Oh Yum Sam. I'll use fresh mushrooms sounds better. Is it point friendly? I'll have to calculate it. We have a quesadilla maker. Yum.

50 minutes moving constantly in the pool 5-6 am. Feels great. Face as red as a beet. Must have worked huh?

With the brands I use its about 13 pts (old ww) for a whole one (I'm not sure how many points plus it would be), so 7ish points for each meal I have. I'm sure if you use whole wheat tortillas and ff cheese and low calorie options it would be even more point friendly! I use steamed corn & broccoli, or brown rice for my sides with it, and sour cream.

30 minutes on the treadmill again today, blah, I really need to step up my game again and get back to my hour sessions. Tomorrow maybe :)

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Sam I made it for dinner and it was yummy. I also carmelized some red onions with fresh mushrooms. I used a 100 cal WWheat tortilla and ate half only. Really good.

Pool one hour worked hard. Made an appt to meet with a person at the YMCA who will show me how to use the machines. I might branch out a bit.

Yay me Yay all of us.

Genoa where are you?

Well I'm glad I could add some variety to your dinner! Treadmill for an hour today, stayed active all day long!

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

I added gym machine time. Right now it's minimal till I get used to it. Tomorrow I'll try cooling off in the pool. I'll develop a system soon. Yay for me.

Find myself wanting to be lazy today but i did do an hour on the treadmill, frustrated that the scale has gone up 2lbs since Sunday. Must. Stop. Weighing. Every. Day. OP going fine.

Peggy-yay on adding the machines! I keep trying to find ways to exercise my upper body, so far I'm just doing Pilates and resistance bands.

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

I did upper body and abs and back on five machines. Six to 15 reps each. Baby steps. First time ever. Felt fine. Then pool for 40 minutes. Off to work. Food could be better. I'll get there.

30 minute treadmill day, had to eat fastfood for dinner but still did good points wise...salt notsomuch. Oh well the scale with catch up...eventually. Now off to go watch Grey's Anatomy :)

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Why did they do that on Grey's last night? I am annoyed and upset. Such a soap opera but it was so good and SO SO SAD.

I skipped the Y. Too much to do at work plus now I am mourning TWO characters from my good shows, Greys and NCIS. I may not survive.

I KNOW! I dont know how they are going to continue a show called GREY'S anatomy if they killed her and now Meredith was originally supposed to be leaving after this season...*sigh* who knows.

Hour on treadmill today, eating a smart one's lasagna for dinner, because i'm too tired to cook real food, other than that OP going fine.

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

I took the weekend off and am at the Y in the morning bright and early. I took Friday off too but may not do that often.

Misha got me up at 5:30 a.m. so I got my 50-minute dog walk in. Same thing yesterday but also got a 30-min. bike ride in. Have been battling a cold, so the week was hopeless.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Pool one hour. Overslept. Missed work out room. Tendinitis left shoulder not fun. Will try tomorrow.

Dog walk this morning--Misha came at 5:30 this morning to get me up, but I rolled over and grumbled something about "come back in half an hour." She did. How do dogs tell time like that?!

weight.png

Pool one hour, 20 mins in the machine room. Tried really hard for OP yesterday and made it. Yay me.

Gym and Pool 90 minutes total. I wish my weight would reflect all of this work but right now at least it's stable. My problem is shoving food into my mouth. That has to be altered. I'm going to work seriously on my portion sizes and BLT's

Nothing that's what. I have to seriously look at my program and kick things back into action. I peeked at the scale and am not happy at all. Tuesday when the Y is open again I will go on their bicycle for 30 mins then the pool. Kick things up a bit . And some SERIOUS Work on portion control.

Got my dog walk in yesterday (50 min.) plus a 30-minute bike ride; today, no long dog walk, but did about 30 minutes from home. Also did a 20-minute fast bike ride. I did a bit of yard work, but the effort was minimal, so I am not going to count that.

weight.png