Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

OP went really well today. I measured and weighed everything. Tomorrow will be the same.

Leaving for the Y. Going to do the bike first then pool. Shake it up a bit. Food has been deliberately spartan for three days now. Good for me.

Bike at the Y 30 minutes. Pool 75 minutes. Food spartan but wholesome and good and probably 26 points. All is well. I should lose this week.

Yesterday was totally OP. Today will be too. Planning for dinner out/friend but I'll be fine. Pool one hour, bike 30 minutes. Feels great. Knees a bit unhappy with the bike but they'll adjust.

Bike 30 mins, Pool 75 mins. Weight is down at least 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks thankfully. I am on track. SPARTAN meals. Not hungry. Plenty of F&V and Protein.

I love your term, "Spartan" meals, Peg. I'm teaching Ancient History these days, so I'm going to grab on to that one! Yesterday and today I did my 50-minute dog walk and a 30-minute bike ride. Also cutting the grass yesterday gave me one extra point.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Well my weekend was more like a food Bacchanal but I am fine. I planned for it and fell into some fresh bread again. Just did the bike and pool and am off to work. Nice to see you back Linda. This is me at the Beach Boys in the Hollywood Bowl Saturday.

PhotoJun0272159PM.jpg

Bike 30 mins. I tried to keep my heart rate in the 90's the whole time. My heart won't go very high so 90 is good for me. Pool one hour. I am SMOKING!

Skipped the Y today so I will work very hard on remaining OP to keep my momentum up.

Peg, you amaze me! Your consistancy is awe inspiring!

"A merry heart does good, like medicine..." Prov. 17:22

"If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right." Mary Kay Ash

Thanks. It's the only thing I have to keep me going. Consistency. It seems to reward me. Thanks.

Bike 30 mins. Pool 45. Too many old men talking sports and taking up the lanes. I was exhausted.

Great pic. you are an inspiration!!!!! Great Job!!! :salut

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.

Beautiful picture, Peg. I haven't been online much as the school year is winding down, and I'm drowning. I did manage to get out for my dog walk this morning. Not much else good to report on the WW front, although eating was finally good today.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Did pool and bike but my real knee is horrible so I kept the pool to 45 mins. Bike never hurts my knee. Food choices were horrible yesterday. It's gone today and will be better.

Took today off too. Start back at the Y tomorrow. What I am doing for my cause today is back to OP all day. No BLT's Nothing off program.

Yay not sick. Back into the pool 55 minutes today. More tomorrow. yay Peggy!

Skipped the Y today. Too tired. My eyes are all swollen and itchy and I hope it's not chlorine. We'll see.

Peg, you are inspiring! I will get up and find something to do, rather than pouting that what I enjoy doing is not possible right now.

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Hi Esther and join in. I mean anything you do even if it's walk to the mail box. Write it down.

One hour in the pool. Big time walking and exercise. Face red as a beet. Yay me.