Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

I was alone in the training pool so walked my legs off. Did a lot of upper body exercise too. Swam a few laps too. Plus 25 mins on the bike. Just too boring to make it to 30 and too hot in that bike room. OP will be good today. Tuesdays I eat dinner as lunch and then just a bit of fruit after work. Works fine for me.

Pool, Bicycle. Really tired. Took a lot out of me. Forgot to eat a bit before I left the house, not a good idea.

Woke up to an earthquake very close to home. 3.8 Not a big one but could be a pre shock to THE big one. Too rattled to go to the Y and die in their pool. Rode my bike here at home 30 mins and will bounce later, maybe walk too. OP going fine. I LOST 3.8 lbs in yesterday's WI which was sort of a surprise. Maybe this Active Link is to blame. Yay Active Link. Nice to see you Linda.

Got my dog walk in early this morning. Yesterday was great--did a 3-hour hike (not really long in distance, but some strenuous uphill slogging) and also a bike ride. My weight has been down for the past two days, and I'm hoping it will hold until my WI.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Another wonderful, sunny day today:) I've been extending my dog walk by adding in an extra loop, thus making it a full hour long. If anyone's interested, here's where I go: http://s931.photobucket.com/albums/ad154/crescentbeachzoo/Serpentine%20Fenn/ Also rode my bike down to a set of stairs that goes from the beach up to the bluff above--189 stairs, to be exact. I only did them once b/c I had to get back home, but I was happy that I could do them without feeling strained.

weight.png

Oh we have steps like that all over LA but I avoid them. Did the Y this morning. Bike and Pool. OP going famously. I am down at least 2 this week too.

Way to go, Peg! You've worked hard to get that 2 lb. loss.

Went hiking today for 4 hours--pretty relaxed, as I was with my aunt who is pushing 70, but still did some ups and downs.

weight.png

It turned out to be only 1.6 which really depressed me. DESPITE what I know and what I tell my members. Enough to eat at least 12 points of bad food yesteryear. Today I turned it around and did fine. Did the pool and bike. Found out that I can use a water jogger to "swim" in the real pool only jog. Looked like fun. Will try that tomorrow. Little pool is much warmer but full of folk who want to gab. Many need to stand still while gabbing and I just do not have the time for that.

Bike and Pool. OP going really well I may be back to goal in 2-3 weeks if I don't go too fast.

Did my dog walk early this morning--it sure feels like it's becoming a routine, and I will miss it when I go back to work. I'm heading out of town for a few days, so will be MIA.

weight.png

Hope it's ok to jump in here, I need to be acountable somewhere. OP and and walked today.

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.

Cmon in the water's fine. This is for everyone who wants to account for anything. I did the Y today despite feeling pretty punk. Bike and Pool. Talked to MD and we agree to leave me alone for now.

Dog walk for over an hour (but it was a walk for them, not so much for me, so there was a lot of waiting around for them to read their p-mail), then a 30-minute bike ride.

weight.png

OP and walked. Love my walks!!!

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.