Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

To be honest I've done NOTHING to advance my cause for about two weeks except exercise. I fell into some crusty bread, and then some more. It's gone now and my resolve to never let it into the house again remains. Y closed today so tomorrow I am back in gear. Food wise today right now is the day.

Again NOTHING. I am working very hard on a book I make for our Synagogue every year. Today is the deadline so I promise after it's printed tomorrow I am back at the Y. OP will go well today. I have plans. Did my shopping and actually took today off to do the book and some cooking. This is ME time folks. I also tossed out 99% of the bread that is so sorely tempting me.

Well here I am tail between my legs a week later. I finally got back to the Y today. I had a big job to do that required my computer time and 5 am was my best time to work. Its done now and I am back to the Y. I did extra pool time today as pennance. My food has been awful and maybe today is the day it gets better. I am sick with day one of a sore throat and cough and ear pain. Hopefully this can work itself out.

OK I'm back after being sick for two weeks. I am still coughing and blowing but I did the Y today for the first time in a long time. Back on the horse folks.

Where are my people here? Because I gave up, you all did too? Come on post with me. Just got back from the Y. Still sick so kept it to one hour until the headache hit. Be well friends.

Hi Peg, seems like Buddies are dropping like flies these days.

Mine isn't exercise related, but I actually got my points counter out to make sure my points were right, and I even got my measuring cup out to make sure my milk was one serving. I also drank my water today.:water1:

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Trudie it does not have to be exercise. Any little thing we do is helpful. Glad to have you here.

I just got back from the Y and did fine. Yesterday was almost perfect OP Yay me finally.

Peg~Good job on your eating! Rinse and repeat.:bcb_wink3 Daily, we have to choose, don't we.

I worked my points at supper so I could have my popcorn tonight and still eat at my losing target. It will be well worth it. Love popcorn!

Trudie

Good job ladyj!

When a snicker bar was calling my name today, I grabbed my water glass and then eat the apple instead.

It wasn't so much that I couldn't have a little snack size candy bar, it was more to show myself that Iwas in control, not the food!:bcbkickbu

Trudie

I'm off to the Y. Three more sleeps till I leave for Alabama weekend. There are two pools there so I am set. Y will be fine today and food fine tonight.

Be well friends.

Trudie I like that. Being stronger than the food, a great choice.

On vacation. Swam every single day. Climbed the steps of the condo to the 10 th floor many times a day. Ate too well but I do have WW behind me to get that off.

I"m off to the Y again. Taking my water walker with me for something different. OP going fine after vacation. My active link did give me a parade when I finally got it plugged in after a week of good clean exercise.

Off to the Y. New routine. I walk in the big pool at least 10 laps with a buoyancy belt. Works fine. Ordered webbed gloves to enhance my work out.

YMCA Bike 30 mins bigger resistance. Pool jogging 40 minutes. I May be back in the swing of things Yay me.

You sound like you're on a roll, Peg. BTW, happy belated birthday.

I got my fen walk in with Misha this morning --6,000 steps; then a short 15-minute walk with DH and both dogs. We have to move out of this place (:sobbing:), but we found another place this afternoon. Everything is falling into place. I'll have to find new walking routes--we move December 15.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

I did a walk with Misha again this morning--got up at 6:30 and was the first car in the parking lot of the fen. Oh, how I love the solitude.

weight.png

On my way to the Y. Been OP very well for two days now, just two but that's something. Soon it'll be 3. Found I was eating for companionship and just something to do. Nixed that and hopefully on my way back down to goal.

Third day in a row that I was up early to walk Misha. Explored what will soon be our new stomping grounds, and I'm sure I will be able to find some terrific walking areas not too far away.

weight.png