Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Yesterday was a dud. Did not do my walk, just too exhausted. Eating was off also. Today is new. Will stay op today, but probably give myself another day before I walk again. Don't want a relapse.

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Well I got on the scale and it's not pretty. Up for the YMCA today and good safe healthy power foods planned for today.

Be well friends. Happy and Safe New Year.

45 minutes of laps here in the mobile home. Tomorrow is wi, so we shall see if my extra walking is paying off on the scales. Know it is paying off in being healthy, but want to see the scales be nice to me too.

Have a great new years eve today. I will be going to bed my usualy time, 10:00pm!

Esther

Hi Esther. Off to the Y. Cold out there but the pool will be warm. OP has been very good since Tuesday.

Oh heck sorry. WW says keep your SPACES safe so if Mall walking is too tempting then don't. I get it, those smells.....

I did my walking video just now. 2 miles. Did fine. Walked and did the Pool yesterday, 8 points on my Active Link. Yay me.

OP is going fine. I got my juicer yesterday. The recipes look disgusting but once a week or so I may try.

I also bounced 15 mins on my ball. Easy to do tired of walking past all of the good things I have in my arsenal.

Yea for you Peggy!

Did 30 minutes walking. Not op today, too stressed.

Esther

I take most weekends off from exercise. Work most weekends too long. I have been OP really well since Tuesday and the scale will look much better on Tuesday for my official WI for the month. Might try to walk tonight.

​op went really well again today. I WI ttomorrow so we'll see. I ve had dozens of great weeks followed by horrible months. I walked thru my closet today to remind myself of all the clothes I love and never had till now. Y tomorrow.

I skipped the Y today but I'll do something later on. Maybe my hula hoop in the back yard, try anyway. Keeping OP is getting easier and easier thank goodness. I earned six activity points yesterday. Way to go.

It was sort of week one all over again. Can't keep that up. I did eat well however.

I may not exercise this morning but I'll fit it in today for certain. I am eating well. Very well. OP gets easier and easier when you see a loss. I know this week's loss will not be as good, or maybe no loss at all and I am trying to prepare myself for that. But I'm OP all the way.

Peggy, what a great loss! Week one over again sometimes is a nice thing. You have been working hard.

I have been doing my walking. I can feel I am getting stronger, so I tell myself it is worth it even if I con't see a loss on the scales. Storms finally calmed down a bit so I could turn the computer on.

Esther

Good for you Esther. I just did my Walking video for two miles. May bounce later or try my hula hoop. I assumed I'd try that all the time but got lazy.

I am drinking more. Everything. Coffee, soda, water.

My 30 minutes walking done. Had to miss church because of the storms, so might just try to get more exercise in today.

Esther

Good for you Esther. I had a LONG LONG Day at work Saturday and considered that my exercise. OP was fine. Sunday was cooking and recovering from Saturday LOL. I am off to the Y now. It's cold and I had a tough time getting out of bed. Good OP meals planned and already cooked for the week. Yay me. Yay all of us right?

Headache. 2 mile walk planned between meetings. OP going fine. I exhibited real restraint at dinner last night. WI today.

Walked yesterday late, but got it done early this morning. Planning good for today, yesterday - not so good, but that will NOT become a habit. Peggy, did you say you were a ww leader? I really enjoyed the topic yesterday, organize the fridge.

Esther

Esther I'm a receptionist. Not interested in being a leader actually. Love my job though. I've been busy and not posting and could be better exercise wise. Walking now and Y tomorrow.