Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

On my way to the Y. Full swing OP for almost three weeks now. One or two slip ups with immediate recovery.

Walking. Lost at least 1.8 this week. Will WI soon, this morning meeting. Trying to stay in the 170's. OP going fine. Easier and easier.

I took fresh vegetables and fresh fruit every day that I worked and have fresh fruit in my house. I grab a piece of fruit and am thrilled that I am doing something that speaks commitment to this way of life.

Hi Annie and Fluffy. Great to see you here.

I lost 1.2 this week This is all good. Almost at goal. 9.8 to go, back to goal

Off to the Y.

Wow Peggy! You are so close to goal! Congratulations! I have to let you know that you were my inspiration to go Wednesday and get on that treadmill. I will be eternally to you for that. Fluffy:salut

Fluffy thank you. I just believe that there is one little thing we can do to make things better each day. Just one thing. And funny but WW is talking about that same thing this week. FINALLY. No big changes just one little thing and an attempt to make a new habit/routine.

I am walking to the local mall and doing some looking around there. DH will drive me home if I Need. I need to move. Long day yesterday but my pedometer said 4 miles. All at work. Wow.

Actually I walked twice today. Once to the mall and all over the mall, then just now another two miles with a friend. Could not say no this close to goal (again.)

On my way to the Y pool. At least it's warm in there LOL. Keep it up folks. One little thing is all we need.

Dragged myself out of bed and on my way to the Y. Yesterday's topic was something like what keeps you motivated? I Kept that in my head as my feet hit the cold floor!

Well, I know I need to get busy and get active but the closest I got to that was walking in the mall a couple dys ago and moving at work yesterday (worked a double). Peggy, where are you?:bcb_smile

Hey there. I've been here and done a bit here and there but not a lot lately so I was too ashamed to post. I walked yesterday and will walk today. Y in the morning so I'm back at it. OP has been good, not great just good but that's fine too.

Walked today and did a ton of housework. OP is really easy today. I WI Tuesday and want today and tomorrow to be great days so they are.

All of the stars aligned LOL and I am off to the Y in a few ready and raring to go. OP has been good. I may not lose but I did well this week. Be well friends.

Well, I am down 0.6 but am still lacking in the exercise dept. Peggy, you are right. Even one little thing, one change is all that needs to happen to spur me on in this journey. I am grateful for your posts.

Fluffy

My week has not been a banner week. I just did the Y. Bike and treadmill for one hour. I have to be better at this. One day one meal at a time Peggy.

Well, I went to the club and was on the treadmill for 70 minutes today. I also walked in the store for approximately 40 minutes. Peggy, you are an inspiration to me. Thank you.

Fluffy:bcb_up

Fluffy that's so nice of you to say. Thank you.

I was all ready for the Y. Today is my very early day at work. I got up and some sort of alarm went off in the house. Just once. We cannot find what it is and I was too rattled to go and leave my DH in the shower with who knows what happening. So I got down here and did that 10 minute exercise video that came with my WW Deluxe Kit. It was fun and I feel it in my core so it did it's job. Glad I got that done but I did forget my Active Link LOL. I am walking at two today with a friend. The sun will Kill me but there you go.

Doing my WW video today and if it is not fun will change over to the walking video. It hurt my neck and shoulders yesterday but today I'll try the time crunch one. Better luck maybe?

On my way to the Y. OP fine but not great. Monday rolls around with new promises to keep. LOL.

Well, I went to the club and exercised for 105 minutes today. I was watching a movie and time got away from me. I was telling my Delta Force about it. Well Peggy, this should help me with my eating and program.

Fluffy