Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Promised myself I would start my walking again. Just let it slide while I was sick with that junk around Christmas. So did 30 minutes walking today. Good new beginning. Eating good today so far, and rest of the day is planned.

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Planned my eats, bought more fruit, had plenty of fruit veggies today, went to my meeting!!, and didn't let the scale tell me I failed. Oops, that's more than one!

Bonnie

dolls-1.jpg

Total loss: 52 lbs incl 10 from 2008

GW 137 August 2012

dccd6077-3966-4837-92f0-9dd1dfcaaa2b_zpsa4e9b71f.jpg

radandKarensIaskedJesusgiftani252Dv.gif

30 minutes today. Pleased with myself there, but eating op has not been the best this week.

Esther

Esther thank you for keeping this going in my horrible absence. I was just lazy to come here. Have not been to the Y. I Hurt my knee there Monday and kept off of it. My shoulders are bad too but maybe that's from NOT exercising.

I did my walking video here at home twice and walked yesterday with a friend so I have done stuff just not been writing it down.

Glad to be back. Off to the Y now. I'll stay in the small pool and just walk and swim like I usually do but I'll try for an hour today for penance LOL.

Fluffy great for you too and Hey Bonnie! Lets keep this going. Do you notice now they end most WW meetings with "What one thing can you do this week to change?" I think they are reading my mind. Also check out that Success book that comes in the Deluxe kit we sell. She told us to do every single thing I have been doing for 5 years now to lose and keep off (mostly) the weight. Good for all of us right?

Peggy, you are right. Do what you know to do! Sometimes we do leave off the written part of the plan. I walked for 15 minutes yesterday and today. Gotta ramp that up, per the doctor. Fusion will be quicker the more I walk. sigh!!! Have to wear the back brace for three more months, but I will survive.

Esther

Esther you had a spinal fusion? Big deal wow glad you are doing well.

I did the Y yesterday mid day Miracle of miracles. I did the bike, treadmill and tried the elliptical which was a lot of work. I am going this after noon also. Gotta change up my resolve. I earned 6 points Tuesday and 3 yesterday. Good for me huh? Food has been good for the week so far thankfully.

Peggy, that sounds like a long workout! You are working so many diferent areas, there, doing great! Wish I could say I have been as faithful with my good eating as I have been on the walking. Yesterday was good though. Had a horrible headache, but still did my 30 minutes of walking and I portioned out my food so got my healthy eating in without going over pp. Big acheivement for me.

Heading into town today, will do a nice mall walk while I am there. Or for most other people would be a slow stroll, but for me it is a nice walk! lol

Esther

70 minutes of walking in this morning. Knees are wobbly now.

Esther

Well I lay around the rest of the weekend and ate. This is not going well for me. I am up and off to the Y today to start anew.

Peggy, good for you for getting up early to exercise. Are you an early morning person, or is it a chore to get up early?

I skipped yesterday, but have my 70 minutes in today already. Now won't be tempted to neglect it.

Esther

It's a chore Esther but it's my best time. I am an early bird anyway. Well here I am again off to the Y and am walking too today. This seems to be my pattern, good Monday and Tuesday and the rest of the week goes up in flames. We'll see if I can break this pattern. At least I recognize it huh?

I have an early day and late night tonight so skipped the Y . I might try to go after work around 2. We'll see. Hope you are well Esther.

Did 30 minutes Tuesday and Wednesday, and got in about 70 minutes today. Feeling good, Peggy, thanks for asking.

Esther

Morning. Long day today all standing so that should count for something Yesterday I did the Y. Bike and treadmill. Tried the elliptical but don't like it.

Nice to see you Esther.

Sorry been absent. Been moving well. Got my shoulder injected last night and am waiting for improvement. Did the Y three days now.

Did 70 minutes walking Wednesday, but only 15 yesterday. Will aim for 30 today.

Peggy, hope the shoulder is better.

Esther

I'm just lazy. Did the pool today for one hour and the bike for 10 mins just now. Going to work the bike up to 30 a day. I"m back folks

Yesterday I also used my bike for the first time in MONTHS no excuses Peggy. I also bounced. Earned 7 AP's. Off to the Y. Will do the same today.

I'm trying. I Managed 7 AP"s today and yesterday on my Active Link by just swimming and 15 mins on the bike. This is all good and shows me how really little I need to do to stay fit.