Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Been doing my walking, just lazy about posting it. Did two laps at the mall yesterday, had to rest in between them, but gaining on it. Have 35 minutes walk in today, and will do another 35 after I rest a bit.

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Glad you're keeping at it Esther. Any sort of consistency rewards us greatly right?

I went to the Y Friday and got rear ended on the way. No damage to me or the car but I was upset and not certain I was hurt so went home.

Did the Y Bike for one hour Yesterday and the pool just now for one hour. All went well. I took today and tomorrow off to get ready for Passover but I did the Y my usual 5 am today and will tomorrow too.

Be well friends.

I've been awfully lazy but Passover has had me very busy. I am going walking tonight and YMCA tomorrow for bike and we'll see what else. I have to stop the food and the lazyness.

I did the Y bike for one hour. Felt great. My day food wise is planned and I am going to STICK to it but the Matzo is talking to me. I'm going to toss the PB right now, that's a start.

Peggy, you are doing good, even thru passover, sounds like. I am doing my walk almost everyday. Strted doing some balance things on the wii again. Have to be careful as the doctor has not released me to do that, but think I am ok with what I do.

Esther

Esther be wise. Happy Easter.

I did 30 mins on my bike just now> I bought the thing I had better use it. Y tomorrow. Walk tonight with a friend. I'm working for today to be a good food day. Portion control that's my goal for today.

Did my 30 minutes today. Sure did not want to, after church and lunch, but did it anyway.

Esther

Good for you Esther. I always think of how I'll feel if I don't do it. Off to the Y.

I earned 8 APs on my Active Link yesterday! Woo Hoo for me. Finally. Did my bike just now for 30 mins Will do 30 more tonight. Be well Esther.

Wow Peggy!! I have to get busy. I need to start getting active. I appreciate your example. God bless. Fluffy:salut

Hey Fluffy, any little ONE Thing you do as long as you do it consistently will reward you.

Off to the Y. Seriously early in the morning. The pool is warm and inviting. What more can I ask?

Hello from lazy large Peggy. I am about to do my walking video and then off to work. All is well but my choices need to be better. I changed to points plus from simply filling for a while. Let me actually track big time and lets see.

Well I did 45 mins of my walking video. The whole three miles. I always stop at two so this is big folks.

Peggy, three miles is a serious walk!! I have been doing my walking, about 30 minutes, each day. Not a lot of distance or steps, but doing what I can.

Esther

Walked 2.66 miles home from work today. Tough walk. Only got 2 points. Disappointing but I know what I did. Back OP counting points. Going well. Taking some responsibility for what I eat. Will WI on Tuesday. Have to face the music.

Esther keep up the nice work!!

Did the treadmill and bike at the Y. Slept in. Yum. Down at least 1.8 lbs today so my efforts are showing thank goodness.

Skipped yesterday as my car died. It's fine now $500 later. I worked this morning but forced myself to go to the Y after. Did one hour on the bike. Felt great. Shower now and hair then laundry. OP going really well, this tracking does the trick.

I'm down 4 lbs this week. Counting points is surprisingly fun and easy. Today I skipped the Y but am taking my car down the hill to be detailed and walking home plus back there later. It's a BIG Hill and a great walk, not pretty, tons of LA cars, but it's a walk.

I did the bike for 30 mins just now. Will walk with a friend tonight and try to make it more than my usual 2 miles. Awards luncheon today for work. I might be due for one and might not. It's really a rotation sort of award.

OP going very well. I am amazed at how easy it is to count points and how much fun I have doing so.

Walked last night and on my way to the Y now. No award for me yesterday. Not my rotation.

Good to see you here. Just one little thing every day is all we need.

I did the Pool again today. One hour. Felt great. My points are climbing. I WI but did not look. The numbers disturb me so it's best I do not look.

Skipped the Y for a few days but did HOURS of housework and stuff all week which should count. Doing a lot of walking today. Outlet mall for fun and exercise. I just checked my AL and I did fine just working and housework this week. Great