Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

I worked really hard in the pool today. Then went to work, came home and went back to the Y for 30 mins on the bike. The Active Link site seems to be down so I cannot download my day but I imagine it's a decent one.

OP going fine after a few hiccups this weekend.

Peggy, you are doing so good with your exercise! I have been keeping up with my walking. I really need to post here, it does help me be faithful.

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

30 laps in the house yesterday, 30+ minutes at the mall today. Want to start adding more time. Long drive tomorrow,so won't get a walk.

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Oh Esther I did not mean to ignore you. I've been lazy and disgusted at myself and ashamed to come here. I have been walking. I am too hard on myself. On my way to the Pool. Will be fine. I WI and it's not pretty but it is what it is.

See you again. Please stick around. I need the accountability.

I'm off to the Y. This is tough I really want to sleep and it's 4 am!

OK here I am back. Did the bike at the Y. Took the day off. Lets see if a day off can be an OP day too. It usually is not. I am seriously worried about my continued inability to maintain. I will lose my job. I spoke to the boss and she's OK we are going to watch me. I think I will start attending a meeting but am not sure what leader to choose. I know the ones I DO NOT want for certain. Probably Wednesday nights. I can WI early Wed morning and attend the night meeting. I never made much use of meetings. I lost most of this in the online program. Maybe I need a meeting for accountability and no No Weigh in. I have to WI every week. So new leaf being turned over. Lets see.

I'm off to the y. OP went fine yesterday but my portion sizes need to be worked on. That starts today big time.

photo-3.jpg

Here it is. One clothes pin equals one pound. There are 15 total. Once I lose one lb one pin goes over to the other cup till it's full.

Off to the Y. I Had planned to skip it today but that will come to no good end. I'm off to the Y. Bike and pool today I think.

Off to the Y in a few minutes. Have been walking but took the weekend off.

Disgusted at my behavior. Did the Y pool and will go back for the bike after work. Get off early today. Wish me luck.

I'm off to the Y. Been this week every day. Food not great but better than it has been lately.

Did my 3 mile video yesterday. Went very well. Work all day today so usually crash when home at 4.

I'm back and forth to the Y and the bike and the video but my eating is out of control. I am very angry at myself but need to turn the anger around and make it productive.

It's possible today is the day. I did my walking video and will walk tonight too. Food will be fine as I have plans and food ready.

Maybe it's time to resurrect this thread see if there are any takers. Just post here ONE thing you did today to advance your program. The accountability helps.

I'm attending meetings again. Wednesday nights close to home so when I am too lazy there's little excuse.

I lost 2.4 my first week.

I'm doing Simply Filling/Core. The only way to fly in my book! Today I'm working hard to have a second week loss which is rare for me. I get depressed and stop caring.

I've been exercising right along but need better accountability. Plus I need to lose 20 lbs!

I did did the pool today. Mostly water walking and aerobics. Bad n knees. Neck and back make the pool easier.

Join in. What are you doing?

Did the bike for 30 minutes too. Followed program all day today. Nice nice. All good. Might have a good WI on Wednesday.

Off to the YMCA. Am driving there, leaving my car there and walking home after the pool, then walking back there to get my car on the way to work. Not far at all and a good way to get a walk in instead of walking now in the very dark.

I never did that walking from the Y and back later. The neighborhood is getting a bit dicey lately and I saw some miscreant walking just where I would be walking and got scared. I drove home. I just did the bike though and got six AP's for today. All good. OP went fine. I WI tomorrow.

I'm trying to NOT expect a loss and NOT be suicidal if I gain. I know what I ate and what I did loss or not I'll be fine.

I'm off to the YMCA. It's becoming a nice habit. I think I may shoot for M-T-W and do something else the other days besides taking a day off now and then. I also rode the bike last night which is finally happening. Food has gone well. Once I really get started tracking and eating right it becomes easier and easier since my natural inclination is to follow rules anyway.