Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Great to see you here. Thank you. I think if we just do one little thing consistently our bodies will reward us. It also never hurts to have company and an ear.

I was going up to shower and I realized I had nothing to shower off. I got on my bike and did 30 minutes. This is something I need to do. Use this bike.

I rode the bike yesterday before the festivities. I did not eat well yesterday but am back on program today. The good thing about WW is there is always RIGHT NOW.

I ate well yesterday and today and even got some exercise both days. But today was still a "blah" kind of day. Maybe a let down after the holiday? It can be a mental struggle as well!

Yes and I got carried away with leftovers. I have to stop this right now. I packed it all away so it's not staring at me.

That will help.

I work very early hours Saturdays so generally don't exercise. The food situation here is bad due to the holiday and me not shopping so I'll do my best.

I don't do well with leftovers either! Can you send them off somewhere or freeze them? Just trying to keep busy and my mind off of the food. Went for a decent walk so that helped. Hope you have a nice evening : )

I'm tossing the stuffing. Period. It calls my name. I'm making some nice healthy chili today and a turkey breast. That'll help.

Just did the bike for 30 minutes. My walking partner will be home tonight so we may start that again.

I'm not good. Well not observing plan. I'm in pain. Having root canal on Monday which cannot be too soon. It's hurt for two weeks now and we've been thinking it'll quiet down. Well it did not. I'll be fine but had to baby myself last night with comfort food. It's a bad term comfort food huh? It does not provide comfort just more angst for me.

So today I did my walking video for one and half miles and then did the bike for 30 minutes. That'll kick start my program. I've been attending Wednesday night meetings so this is good too.

Thanks for sticking around. I need this.

Oh tooth pain is the worst thing - I am so sorry. I hope you feel better once it is done. But I know getting to that point is the difficult part ((((hugs)))) Maybe still have some comfort food but work it into your allotment?

I am glad to see this thread active again. Today I started journaling again. Been on a cruise and broke every promise I had made to myself. In florida still, ut doing the best I can while moteling it.

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Cold outside so no walking! Rode the bike, journaled food and ate good.

Had hoped to hear from Peggy. Hope the root canal went well and that you are feeling better.

Journaled again, getting back into that habit. Cold out, for me, but no wind, so got a 15 minute walk in. Will be packing up tomorrow to go home.

Peggy, hope all is well with you.

Cactusflower, what part of the country do you live in?

Esther

Peggy, hope that root canal is all healed up. Nasty procedure!

Got home last evening, and partly unpacked. But have done my 30 min run on the wii fit plus this morning. So exhausted, but I did it. See the neuro surgeon Monday, and have high hopes of being given a "all healthy" report, so can do the wii without feeling guilty. Plan on doing a 30 minute mall walk later today also. Have got to get back to where I was before the surgery a year ago.

Did my 30 minutes of laps, so yea for me!

Esther

Hi Esther. Glad to see you here too.

Live been just awful. Trying to get back in the groove. I ate comfort food all day Friday. Horrible stuff.

So I have to attend a wedding in NYC in May. That's 5+ months from now. I can get myself in gear for a cause right! I have a cause and a goal in mind. I won't aim for too much like BELOW goal but will aim to be in the low 170's. I'd like that.

I refused to return to NY with all of that overweight on me. Now I have a real chance to go back fabulous and I plan on doing that!

So here goes. I walked twice today. 4 miles total. I needed this. My knees hurt but I needed this. YMCA in the morning. What I plan is drive there. Swim. Walk home and walk back later to get my car for work. That way I'm not walking in the dark at 4:30 am but getting a walk in as well as a swim.

Long day in the car yesterday, but surgeon released me from that spinal surgery a year ago. Said I could exercise now, but be sure never over do. So only walking was the long corridors at the hospital.

Today, doctor appointment here, then the mall for a bit of shopping. Got half a walk in and got so exhausted I just had to quit. But better than nothing, right? Eating good today! Won't use any weekly pp's, and that is a goal for me this week.

Another long day at the surgery center tomorrow, while hubby is having cataract surgery. Will try to get my walk in before we go.

Esther

Esther why not slowly build up your tolerance. Even if it's only 5 minutes a day. As long as it's consistent you'll be rewarded.

I did great food wise today. This is all good. Trying to be patient.