Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Esther when I lost my 130 lbs in 2008-2009 my son who was 23 at the time lost 100 lbs with me. He's a size 32 jeans and looks like a million dollars. I'm proudest of him.

i just walked 1.5 miles.

Good day for me.

Trying to work up the nerve to go to the 10 am water aerobics class at the YMCA. I don't like classes or hollering instructors. Yet I should do this so off I go. I'm walking. That will help.

I did it. I knew it would be fine it's just that firsts are scary for me. I walked there and back. Did fine.

Peggy, can understand why you are so proud of your son. I would be too. Good for you, going to the class.

Did a half walk today. Bones achy today, so decided to not go the full 30 minutes.

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Working all day on my feet today then going to a Hollywood museum with my son and his DGF. Might walk tonight if I get home in time.

Have to walk to the y soon. Then e tool demos at noon. Cannot miss the y.

i did one hour on the bike. Walked both ways. Stopped myself from eating two pieces of toast at breakfast.

I made a mistake and worked thru lunch. Did not bring a snack. Came home weak and dizzy and ate too much. I'll make up for this but I'm too smart to let this happen to me.

I'm on my way to the Y M C A. LOL. Going to do the bike and go back tonight for the water aerobics.

Peggy, you are doing great. No snack, that is hard!

Did my 30 minutes today. Feel good about that.

Esther

Good Esther. I just walked 2.3 miles. Friend wanted to walk. I'll do the pool tomorrow night.

Going to walk with friend now. Will attempt to do pool tonight. Have to rethink my early hours. Food going fine. I feel like I'm losing. This is all good. I feel like I got my mojo back. Whatever that is.

I am 100% honest with myself, I am accountable, I am posting every bit of food, exercise, moods, and losses in my daily journal.

Stats show that people that journal are more successful Good job Annie!:bcb_up

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

I journal also. My security blanket, I guess.

Did my 30 minutes today. Not doing it first thing, I find it harder to get it done this time of day.

Esther

Tracking is my way of being aware and accountable for what goes in my mouth.

I will WI tonight at six. Then I guess since I'm already out I will go to the water aerobics at the YMCA. That way I can sleep in tomorrow morning since it's my early day anyway. Sleeping in for me looks like 5 am instead of 4 LOL.

I did not lose anything after all of this work. I think I"m swollen because everything hurts. My leader was not there and the leader that did my WI did not do her best. I think I'll WI on Wednesday mornings with the leader I'm working with. That way I'm not starving all day waiting for dinner. I'm disappointed. I will survive. I Had high hopes. I'm walking this afternoon.

Walking partner canceled. Plus we finally have rain. I'll go to the y in the morning. Maybe do bike and pool. I have to do an e tools demo in Beverly Hills tomorrow. I always park blocks away and walk it in so that will be good too. Food has gone very well. Not feeling all that great today.

According to my scale I have lost 5 lbs this is more what I expected. I'm off today but have to do e tools. I'll park far and walk it in. That always works for me.

How is everyone else?

So very glad you are getting rain finally.

Did my walk yesterday, but am going to skip today. All the joints are letting me know they exist today. Tomorrow will be better. Journal is looking good, but the scales are not moving.

Esther

We never get enough rain to make a difference. I walked to the YMCA and did the bike. Cold and damp outside. Felt good. Still not feeling great but seeing a loss re energized me. Glad you walked Esther.

I am putting me first, my needs, my health, if I am not my best I can't help anyone else. My health is my priority. Dr visit showed how hard I have worked to get my cholesterol in a good place, it dropped 46 points by diet and exercise.

I"ve got the opera today but it's down the hill at our movie theater so I'm walking there . Meeting my son and his DGF there. Then we'll go for lunch but Paul and I will share again thankfully. Good day for me Feeling better too

we went out for lunch. I ate half of a half of a turkey wrap and a green salad. No dressing no croutons no cheese.