Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

He certainly is!

Walking tonight with my son. Food going well.

we ended up walking 3 miles. Great walk.

Walking with friend in the morning too.

Will walk to the YMCA today. Do the bike. Pulled my back out so no pool for a while. Food going very very well. Still doing the whole30. Impressed at how easy it really is.

I did 15 minutes strength, walked longer than I originally told myself, and put all the candy at work away. I am here alone and its tempting me.

You did the right thing. Get rid of the candy.

I'm good. Food going very well. Toned down the exercise a bit but getting it in.

I'm down about 10 pounds from my recent high number. Feel great. Look so much better. This is me following Whole30. It's pretty simple to follow. Not too certain how I'll do traveling next week but NYC has food right? And plenty of exercise available. It's very much like simply filling so I'm fine.

Walking tonight with friend.

I have a cpl books on hold at library re:whole30. I admire you following it. I tried few days and am still making conscious effort to restrict myself in that regard.

I walked 2x yesterday :)

full dvd this AM

I will be back in LA tonight. I will be walking at 8:15 am tomorrow. I did some walking here in NYC but my DH is a big guy and can't walk fast so I trudged along with him.

Back at it tomorrow.

I have a cpl books on hold at library re:whole30. I admire you following it. I tried few days and am still making conscious effort to restrict myself in that regard.

I walked 2x yesterday :)

full dvd this AM

Cheryl I had to go off of whole30 while in NYC. As soon as I get home I'm back on. I loved it. I'm Restarting my 30 days tomorrow gladly.

Did 20 on the treadmill. Rubbed some cream on my scar but that wasn't it really. Will try and walk when I get home later.

I'm home from NYC and spent the entire day cooking so I can get back on whole30 immediately. I had a few slip ups today. Tomorrow is day 1. Today I'm following but tasted something I shouldn't have.

I walked 2.5 miles today went well. I have to make a decision. I have not been to the YMCA on a month. I either go back tomorrow or quit.

Walked yesterday and will walk twice today. I need to get back on the horse.

I did a small walk today but big hills. I'm walking the bigger walk tonight and tomorrow.

Food going fine. Really fine.

Back to the program, been a tough couple of weeks. My husband had some serious eye problems but now seem to be getting better. Going to the y and still attending meetings. Have made a great friends there. Wishing everyone a happy mothers day.

Nancy

Hello and welcome back. Just walked 1.5 miles. Too hot and sunny to walk more. Food going really well. I'm eating whole30.

Hi all. I just walked alittle down the road. Why is it so difficult this time to get back in my groove? I'm just glad I did. T-storms passd thru leaving the air cooler, refreshing.

Peggy, totally whole 30? no yogurt? pita? You are seeing results so thats plenty of incentive to continue.

Totally whole 30. No dairy. Legumes. Sugar. Grains. None. I find it pretty easy. I do miss sweetened coffee but I'm good.

Great Cheryl. Walked very early to beat the heat. Food going great. WI tomorrow. Expect nothing.

I'm still eating whole30. Very happy with the strict rules. They make it very easy. I'm down 7 lbs. but gained in NYC off plan. Now back on faithfully and watching portions. Will walk tonight. Partner not around.

The heat is horrible I hear on the west coast. water rations too. I wore winter stuff yesterday. I walked today alittle farther than yesterday. No weights but I lifted logs with DH.