Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Back attcha Ms.Peggy.

Bfast was a kale/protein smoothie I added T chia and some mango, 1/4C cottage cheese

I'll walk later but I did some strength this AM. Today must be a at my daily or less due to dumb eating yesterday.

Is that enough for breakfast? You made it to lunch?

Going walking with friend.

You know Peg, I added a slice light toast and topped it with 2PP sliced avocado/sea salt. Each day so far I have unexpected bumps in my planned day. I see on the app, WW has advice for these kind of instances. I need to hear that "click" Today, so far, pretty good. Picked weeds after supper and walked the dog alittle.

Glad to see you using the app. Good advice there. Yum on avocado toast. That healthy fat will keep you satisfied. I get that click and then lose it too but keep listening.

Walking tonight.

Went to the mall and walked 4x around. 3 miles. Then strolled around for a while. Food going well. Trying to up my exercise a bit. I've gotten really lazy. I'm down 1.6 thankfully.

Hi! My one thing today is I'm finding a new meeting time that works for me. My old time was canceled and I never found a meeting to replace it.

Hello. Nice to see some new faces. Nicole if you go online to find a meeting you'll find one. Where do you live? They are closing or coalescing a lot of meetings until things pick up a bit.

I've got a cold and a big dizzy. Not been exercising. Trying to eat right.

Stick around friends.

Boy today that is a tough question. I really have to think about the one thing. Planning for tomorrow? I'll go with that.

Peggy, sometimes I get dizzy when its a sinus cold. My ears plug and it messes with my equibrillium

Welcome members:wave:

Yes. The dizzy was my ears and it's almost gone. Coughing now. I did walk yesterday. Cannot today but spent all yesterday cooking so I could eat well this week.

Walking tonight with a friend. Food going fine. Will weigh in Saturday.

I have the grandkids here but did some floor work for my belly before they woke up. No reason to not have a stellar day.

Walked 1.8 miles. More tonight. Ate sushi with my DD last night planned to go off the deep end and did. Back on program today.

Going walking now with friend. Did not go to the YMCA last night. I might quit since I never seem to go there any more.

I love sushi Peggy, not so much raw fish unless very good quality. I walked this AM and I also tracked. Again, tracking seems to be the key for me. I never joined the Y here. I might join our version the "fitness center" here at home this fall. There is alot of outdoor things to keep busy with

I chose to forgo the iced coffee for another icee drink later. Walkingw been good. Scale is moving since I uppee protein, shaved 10 points from my weeklys

Good choice Cheryl. Peg you are just a moving machine with all your exercise. Last week I exercised 5 out of 7 days and tried to watch what I ate. Lost a half a pound.. I will take that.Tomorrow my husband has cataract surgery so hope this last step will improve his eyesight. Has been along winter. Might try and walk the halls while they operate.

Nancy

Well I have not been that consistent with my walking. Food is going really well. I'm glad any time any of us more.

Just pushed myself 2.3 miles. Will do it again in the morning. Food going really well.