Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

I've recommitted myself to the WW program. I changed my tracker to points and have counted every mouthful today. I'm out of points and it's only 5:06 PM But I always eat early. Now the trick is to be FINISHED for the day. Except maybe for some measured out fruits and veggies. That's what the zero points things are for. I need to do some shopping.

I found a meeting not far from here Friday's at 8 am. I might give it a try. It's outside if my territory so Ican be anonymous. It also passes by a nice park with a track I can walk on after the meeting. So I have a plan. Everyone needs a plan.

I still have to walk today. Waiting for it to cool down a bit.

I earned 11 AP's on my active link yesterday. This is all good. Walking soon. Might do the pool again tonight. I don't want to become too anal about this. A pound a week will be 52 pounds a year and all I want to lose is 25-30 so I'm good. Food went well yesterday. Really my first time tracking points. I aLways did CORE.

Anyone want to join in?

Thanks Peg I emailed Jason a couple times. There's a couple of them here now. But I haven't heard from him.

Good job on your exercise and OPness!

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Jason's been seemingly gone for a while.

Trying really hard hard to be op. Exercise going well. Thanks.

Going away for a few days. Food will be tough but I'm going to work the program. Not interested in going wild.

Keep trying to post and it doesn't take. Well here I am again. Really trying to follow the program. Was doing fine until some halloween candy. New day. Using my fitbit every day and it keeps me motivated. I have even resorted to walking around my kitchen to get enough steps in. Love my meeting. I HEAR something new every meeting that I am sure has been said many times before. I was just ready to hear it.

Nancy

Good for you Nancy. Meetings are important tools.

Have been in Anaheim near Disney with a friend who is at a conference. Days to myself. Did a lot of walking in the heat and the sun. Ate poorly in restaurants. No good choices really plus I wanted what I ate. I will be back on program once I get home today. I'm only an hour from home.

Well after having a run in with halloween candy i am back on track. Just finished doing the treadmill and reached 10,000. My goal for this week is to do more than last week. Hope you all are well.

Nancy

Need to get back to knowing what I need to do. Holiday over tomorrow will face the scale. Know it will make me feel like I am in control.

Nancy

Still working my fitbit and trying to get my eating under control. Scale not moving much but clothes feeling looser

Gosh. I'm so sorry to be gone so one. I'm visiting in NY and forgot my fit bit and active link. I am walking. Just did 2.23 miles in a beautiful wooded area. My eating is horrendous. I will get this under control.

One thing I've done to advance my cause -- Signed up and completed two personal training sessions, done 30 minutes of cardio in addition. I have recorded my eating, now 25 days. I am hungry now, but plan to wait another 40 minutes until dinner is served.

Still plugging along, trying to do treadmill everyday. Weight not to bad at least going in the right direction. New ww information booklets look interesting. Love the program, it works if you do it. Hope everyone is having a good day

Pretty lonely here. Still plugging along. Stumbled a little over xmas but now back on track. Guess I need to find another place to post so I am not talking to mysekf

Well, this is my second day doing WW. One thing I have done today to advance my cause: Making a big pot of vegetable soup, with Cumin and hot pepper juice too. Love that stuff. 😊 Coming from a low carb way of eating, all the extra veggies are heaven. And PP, no points!! A good day.

Pretty lonely here. Still plugging along. Stumbled a little over xmas but now back on track. Guess I need to find another place to post so I am not talking to mysekf

I'm here, grancy....I'll keep you company till they let me post in the big kids' forums. :)

I apologize. I've been just awful. I've been walking but food has been horrible. We now have guests and I'm cooking three meals a day. Oy!

I'm walking today. Will try to NOT eat everything that passes in front of my face. There are restaurants in my future. But our guests are mindful so this might be ok.

I will try to be back here being accountable full time.

The week in NY threw me for a loop. She had a bowl of candy on every single surface of that house. So I ate M&ms all day long and got horribly addicted. Never thought that could happen but boy did it ever. I've sworn off of all sweets. They do me,no good. Fruit is fine for me.

Ordered a manual treadmill today. I know me....and having to get in my car and drive someplace to walk just isn't happening. I faced that this morning and ordered before I changed my mind.

We have had visitors all week and food food food. I'm on my own till this afternoon so breakfast was mindful. I'm going walking now. Will try for three miles. Visitors gone tomorrow.

Made a couple of recipes that I found here. One called "Inside Out Egg Roll" and a modified one using a high fiber cereal and blueberries. This has been a day I have wanted to eat and eat, to combat the cold weather, but these have been great things to do that with. Still well within expected points.