Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Good to see people here. I just love my ww meeting and fellow members. Working to get my exercise in,fitbit really motivating me to keep moving. Last week I did over 70,000 steps. Still need to work on keeping my head in the game

Last week I did over 70,000 steps. Still need to work on keeping my head in the game

Good job on those steps Grancy! My exercise is not so strong right now, but my OPness is great!

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Walked twice today. 4.50 miles total. In the rain both times. Food going well today. Disastrous yesterday. I wish I understood myself better.

Peggy if I knew why I eat things I know I shouldn't this would be so much easier. You are doing really good with your walking

Trudie good for you being on program

Forced myself to do the treadmill so have reached 10,000 steps today. Now if I can get my eating in line all would be good.

Nancy

Going walking soon. Food has gone well 2 days. No snacking. Reading a book called The Shift about a woman from GMA who lost 72 pounds. It's mostly about the work she did in her head. Her thinking. I'm,not a fan of her diet although she ate well but it's her head work I like.

I'm home with a headache. Tracking. Wanted a second piece of toast. Bad start to the day so I had fruit instead. Might walk depending on head.

Hi, I am Judy. Been away for a long time. Just recently started back to WW...this is my first week back. This forum was rocking last time I was here. Glad to see some folks still here. I need this support otherwise I just blow it. Wanted to say hello and will check back in daily. I will say I have not advanced my cause today at all. Need to get walking but it has been frigid here and I have had sick grands most of this week and last. Tomorrow warmer and I will get out!!!

Judy

SW 161

CW 161

GW 125

Weigh-In Sundays

First Mini-Goal: 5 lbs by 1 Feb

Forced myself yesterday to do the treadmill got in my 10,000 steps. Today taking care of the little one so will do the treadmill later. Judy good to see you.

nancy

Hi, pardon my intrusion :) I was wondering around on the threads and seen your post. I remember you made some really good low carb recipes. Are you still doing that and if so is there a link to them? I appreciate it! Strawberryjayne

My 15 minutes went to shopping.... I hung around the fresh food area stalking celery :bcb_bigsm.

I have been trying different things and find that simple variations in types of apples to be entertaining to the taste buds (bananas are also quite appealing :bcb_salut)

CW

I got my 10k steps in too! Yahoo! Am looking for a active forum, any good suggestions. Love the one im in but am not getting the motivation I need there :( I liike to post my meal plans, then actual meals, share recipes and chat during the day and help motivate others as well. I'm doing Core/simply filling.

also trying to figure out this forum,it says I cant follow certain threads until i have posted five times ?? so pls forgive these two posts

Welcome everyone, good to see you. Yesterday got in 15,000 steps surprised myself. I have also been looking for a place to be able to post and talk with people.

nancy

I've been walking but food has not been great. Today is a new day. I started right so let's see if I keep it up. I have every expectation I will. Nice to see people posting.

I have also been looking for a place to be able to post and talk with people.

nancy

Nancy,

There's a few active groups. Check them out and see where you'd like to post. I am on the Delta Force Buddy group. This is our group "A Force To Be Reckon With! No excuses, No whining, just doing what it takes to make weight loss a REALITY! Newbie's always welcome to join!

Come check us out.:bcb_smile

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Thanks trudie, I will. Went to the y this morning for silver sneakers. Really enjoyed it, feel sore in places I haven't felt before. Then came home and did the treadmill., have my 10,000 steps with a little more to come.

Anyone can come to our over 50 group. We are very active. Every day.

I saw my weight yesterday and know I have work to do. I went out to walk but my sinuses and ears are making me dizzy. I'm afraid to fall so I came home and did 3 miles on the walking video. Worked fine. Now I deserve a shower.

Food has gone well so far today. I've planned everything and done my shopping.

Really stepped up my exercise and watching what I am eating...just hit 51 pounds lost...yeah me. Hope everyone is doing well

Nancy

I keep promising to do better but I fail. So last night I decided to start seriously measurin and tracking today. Two meals down so far. Done well. I've scanned most of my pantry and marked the points count. Eye opening. I've got chicken and salsa in the crock pot. That'll feed me for a week and I'll make DH eat one meal of it too. I walked to the YMCA and did 45 mins on the bike. Walked home. All good. I know I can do this. I can keep this up. My members do it. I can too.

Thanks. Day has gone well. Nice low point dinner. Thank goodness for fruit and veggies. I can and will do this.