Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Tracking went really well yesterday. I never really tracked like this before. I'm a core gal. Well I need the discipline.

Tracking going well today too. I found a one point pita bread. Have seen bigger ones but they're a trigger for me. I used the small one with turkey and tons of veggies to make a two point lunch. I added cooked Brussels sprouts on the side and strawberries and I'm as fit as a fiddle. My stomach growled when I got to work this morning. It's such a rare occurance for my stomach to be empty. I usually celebrate it growling. I was able to satisfy it with coffee and came home for my lunch. I'm learning.

Tracking went well yesterday. Will again today. Walking twice with friend today.

I'm remembering what I told myself while I was losing my 133 lbs. and now applying it to the 30 I've gained. "Look at how fast my children have grown up! Look at how fast the last year has gone by. If I do this. If I stay OP for the next year? Imagine how I'll feel and look. And imagine how I'll feel if I don't? "

That got me through a lot of bad times. My members love it when I say it to them. I need to remember this. I think it was one of the best instances of really clear thinking I had back then. It turned my whole life around.

Still tracking. Going well. Broke a few rules yesterday but forgave myself and moved on.

I'm working really hard on points. I'm not perfect but still working at it. I found these little teeny one point pita breads I'm piling a bit of turkey and then tons of veggies onto for a two point pita. I then remembered a place here that has a road show at Costco. Gigantic one point Pitas. I ordered a bag online so now I can have a gigantic pita for the same points. I'm a quantity sort of gal! That will make a big difference. I think I might WI tomorrow. My exercise has not been great. My dizziness is bad and I'm afraid to fall.

I'm honestly tracking and measuring for the first time. I always did core. This is Interesting. Very. I ate breakfast, tracked it and see I can easily fit in a piece of fruit. But I'm not ready. Tracking has got me thinking. Thinking wins the game. Always has. I meant to WI this morning. Maybe tomorrow. I'm NEVER a happy scale person.

Wow Peggy, sounds like you are really working hard. What is the name of the 1point pita?I have been doing my exercise and tracking. Really finding myself hungry, trying not to give in.

Tracking going very well. I'm measuring everything measurable. Exercise is ok. Just ok but the tracking will help a great deal. Im not a happy scale person. I understand it's a tool and I should view it as such but I just cannot right now. I'm as miserable at 190 as I was at 300 scale wise.

Any suggestions? I think JUST DO IT is really the answer.

I find that I'm using tracking for exactly the right reasons. It's helped me get a handle on my portion sizes. I needed this lesson. I THINK I want a cup of C Cheese but I'm quite satisfied with half a cup. Same with toast. I'm fine with half a piece. These are important lessons for me. Now really yummy things I doubt any amount is enough but I'll cross that road when I get to it. I mean things like desserts. I'm better just avoiding them. Right now anyway.

After seeing my weight at the ortho office today's weight is 8 pounds down. I'd say probably 7 without shoes and clothes. So I can see some results of my efforts. So I did get on the scale. It's the next WI and the comparison that always upsets me. Well maybe with all the work I'm doing it'll be positive.

My exercise has been way down but maybe once my ear gets straightened out I'll feel better and more stable.

I am glad tracking is working for you! I have to track to be successful. Weighing and measuring keeps me honest. Keep up the good work Peg. Good job facing the scale (metal monster). A good tool that I often have a love/hate relationship with.

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Thanks Trudie. I lost all of my weight in core and tracking is very new to me. I'm very happy.

Doing fine. Tracking is fun and easy. Measuring portions keeps me honest. It's amazing how well the program works. IF I work the program. I even bought PB. I figure if I count and measure I can fit it in once or twice a week on my toast this is a big test for me. I do have PB2 but I didn't really like it. Now that I've written this maybe I'll give the PB2 a try again. The lower points and no fat are a real come on.

My biggest treat is a skinny vanilla latte. I count points. I'll see what my weight does and use that as a guide. I hope I have patience enough to make this work.

I got on the scale and I'm down. I think it was .8 it's something. I guess I'll officially WI on Wednesday as I am trending down. I guess I WI this past Wednesday so this is good. It's not a week yet. I'm working pretty hard at this. Food wise. Exercise has gone down a bit but it's still track able.

I'm quite happy with tracking. I had been acting like I forgot how to do this and was toying with the idea of supplements and diet pills. Then I remembered I had WW behind me. Not wanting to sound like a commercial but I have the tools. I just need to use them. I know I say this a lot but maybe it's good to remind myself. I'm sorry if I'm a broken record and I know I will stray but here I am huh? I guess I can put the blender and meal replacement away again. I took them out but have been afraid to taste the stuff. Plus I like chewing too much.

Right now. Thursday. 1:30 my bad eating time. Worked till 10. Shopped. Cooked for the week. House smells great. 5 point lunch. Son for dinner so it'll be good and mindful. I have some carrots and celery that might help. I'm working the program folks. Working the program.

Food went well today. Walked 2 miiles too. I avoided all of the bad eating times plus there is nothing in the house tempting. I have coupons for WW ice cream but it's too much of a trigger. I'm so pleased this is going so well.

Really struggling with my eating and exercise, weight staying the same but really need to get my act together. Feel so much better when I have control.

Just keep at it. It sinks in eventually. The feeling of being in control is such a good one. Can you maybe just track for one day? Start slow.

I'm really so proud at how well tracking and measuring are going. I adore my e tools. They really do the job for me. I walked just a bit today. Feeling sorry for myself. My ears are bad. Head so so noisy but I walked knowing if I want to see a loss on Wednesday it's going to be tracking and exercise. Woulda thunk it huh?

To to think I was considering diet pills for just 25 pounds when I have all of the tools at my disposal.

All is well. Walked today again. I want a loss on Wednesday. Tracking going fine. In my case it's all down to planning. I made a meat loaf and turkey zucchini loaves and can grab a serving with veggies I've already cooked. This saves my life. I plan a yogurt and a glass of wine for after dinner. Or two Carrs whole wheat crackers. My favorite. Planning. Works wonders for me.