Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Nancy good days. Bad days. That's life huh? I'm working it but snacked today. Not good.

Hit my 10K steps earlier today. Two different Costco trips plus walked 2.44 miles. Food ok. Could have been better. There's always tomorrow. Done eating for the day.

Weight stayed stable this week. Considering I failed restaurant this is all good. I will lose next week for certain.

Walked last night, just now and will again tonight. I want to lose this week. Food going well. I'm so happy to be eating cereal every day. I bought 3 more boxes yesterday. I have to stop this. At 3/4 cup once a day it does not disappear fast. Feeling pretty good about my efforts. Tracking. Points. Measuring. Weighing. Using all of the tools WW has taught me. Now need patience.

Walked twice yesterday. Will walk after work today. For as long as I can I'll be walking. It's in my blood. My dad was a walker. Food going fine. My clothes feel very different today.

Doing fine. I think I'll lose a little bit this week. I did some stress tired eating yesterday. It was all ok food and I counted it. Only 2 above my 26. Still it was stress eating. I need to work on this. I was just tired and stressed due to some medical issues.

Will walk tonight but resting today. Food going fine. My mind is in a good place.

Walked 2.5 miles. My wednesday WI should show a loss. I've worked hard this week.

What I'm going to do today is stay on track. Stay calm. It looks like I've not lost anything in two weeks. I've walked my feet off. I've measured and weighed portions. I've done everything. Yet there must be something I've missed. Salt? No. I cut that out. Water? I hate water but drink lots of zero vitamin water. I don't think that's it though. I think it's just my body reminding me to be humble and practice what I preach. I always have to talk my members off of the ledge when this happens so I think I need to talk to myself and understand this is a body. Not a computer. It does what it wants when it wants. IF I'm following the program? I will lose eventually but maybe NOT on my schedule.

Tomorrow I'll make it official and maybe there will be a loss. I hope anyway. And if not? Well at least there is no gain.....I hope anyway.

Peg~I feel your pain! After weighing the same for 4 weeks in a row, I was down a pound last week. I was weighing/measuring, drinking my water, and my scale wouldn't move.

During that time, I didn't even lose so much as a tenth of a pound. It was as if my scale was stuck on that number. It was so hard week after week, knowing I was firmly OP. I had to focus on NSV's.

I don't like setting timed weight loss goals as the weight comes off when it's ready, despite OPness.

Having said that, I think I am going to cut back 3 points a day as my weight loss is extremely slow! We'll see. I love my 26 points a day.

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Trudie I also love my 26 points. I only use maybe 6 of my exercise points a week and none of my 49. I feel your pain. LOL

I'm down a pound. 4 sticks of butter off of my hips. What more can I ask for? Going to keep at it.

Cooking today. Three WW recipes to have on hand for me. Walking tonight. Tomorrow morning. Hot here.

Well still plugging along.. Lost my way over a weekend, anything that wasn't nailed down I consumed. Back on track right away. Doing the y and walking making sure I hit 10,000 a day. Drinking my water and counting points. It is amazing if you do the program you will lose weight. Why don't I do what I am supposed to most of the time?

It's who we are. It's tough to fight. I ate three servings of meringue cookies I had no business bringing into the house in the first place. Im back on track today. I did track the cookies.

Kimberly keep at it. Often it takes a few weeks to catch on. Keep posting. We are here to help.

Been walking a lot. Tracking measuring. Not losing. I may not be eating enough although it seems enough to me. Plus a lot of walking builds muscle so maybe that's it. I'm practicing restraint and patience. Passover tomorrow. Too much food around. I think I'll be ok though.

Doing well. Passover threw a wrench Into the works but I really held back. I ate well and drank too much but I did not do both. I ate carefully. I planned the alcohol. It's been a long time. Been walking every day even without my walking partner.

Walked. Been walking. Missed one day in about 14. Passover challenging. Again working on portion sizes. Measuring in earnest. I really want to get out of the 190 s. Then out of the 180's. One pound at a time one meal at a time.

Walked. Might again tonight. Weight has not moved. I'm patient. I might lower my carbs and increase my protein. Maybe buy some salmon.

Walked again with my son. My joy. 16,000 steps today. I might lose this week. Never know.

Rafiki. Perfect. Planning is everything. Glad to see you here.

I'm down one pound today. A whole box of butter off of my a$$! Can't get any better than that.