Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Working at it. Wanting to turn to food. I'm tired. Being careful. Tracking. Walking. All is well.

I've slipped a bit on my portions. Am working on back to serious portioning exercise going fine.

Getting back on track, just back from visiting my son in DC. Kind of feel I ate my way thru DC. Water bottle out, tracking and moving.nancy

Weight coming down. Thank goodness. Those 14K steps made a difference. Tracking going well. Measuring. Had a three point pita, PB2, just fruit lunch yesterday. Knock your eye out good. Three points total!

Walking tonight even if last night was a struggle. My day will be less moving so tonight will be fine.

I'm stuck at this weight. I'm decreasing my carbs and increasing my proteins. Also going to make an effort to get in my healthy oils every day. Plus more water less coffee. I'm walking my legs off and not losing.

I'm working very hard at restructuring my foods. Need a change. Making menus. All will be well.

I think I'm tired. My ear problems are weighing me down. I'm being mindful. Walking. Nothing happening on the scale but that's up to me. If it's meant to be, it's up to me. I'll get it done.

Peg, you are so determined and focused and keep going whether you feel good or not. This week was not that good for me, I didnt eat really bad but my steps weren't there keep me going down. Gained .8 . So my plan is to move as much as I can.

Hi Nancy. We both keep plodding on. Good for us. Yesterday I could have eaten the house. Today will be better. I'm going now to find that walking track I've wanted to use.

I found that track and did three miles. Plus two later in the day. I'm still sore. Took yesterday off from walking. Going walking soon with friend. The track made me do more. Not a great idea. 3 is really my limit. I have to understand consistent is better than more more. Food not great. Today is a new day.

2 days at 10,000steps need to keep it up, only way I will lose weight. Watching points but have had a few slipups

Gathering with my BCB buddies threw me off track. I back on now. Walked twice today. 13,000 steps. Good day. Food went fine.

Grrr lost post. Hi buddies. Peggy glad your doing well and it looks like walking more than 10000 is the key for wt loss. I will try and remember my old old WW model and clip it on when i walk. What do you use to track steps?

Cheryl I use a Fitbit one. I love seeing the numbers and it synchs wirelessly with my phone and I pad.

I'm back and going to get serious again about losing this weight. I'm on steroids one more day. I did not sleep one wink last night. Steroids I'm certain.

I'm tracking seriously today. Measuring. Watching my portion sizes. Not letting myself get too hungry and re evaluating how hungry I actually am.

I've never stopped walking. I'm working for 10K steps a day. Don't always make it but I'm getting there.

Yesterday I did walk in the morning, but when evening came i felt stifled and a little bored in my apartment. That can lead down a bad path. So I put on my walking shoes and headed out to the evening air. It felt good, I stayed away from the fridge. After I came home and took a cool shower I was ready to simply relax and enjoy the evening.

Sandy

Joined WW 02/02/02

Lifetime 04/05/03

sw 165.4 cw 165.4 gw ??

Little by little, one travels far.....J.R.R. Tolkien

Just walked 2.35. Hot tired. Did well. Food not so well but there's always my next moment and good decisions. I have the tools.

Will walk the track tomorrow.

back to using my pedometer. fit bit zip just not syncing and phone problems ,I just dont have the patience. 11,000 steps yesterday, 10,000+ today.

Still plugging along, had to cut back on my steps, my back went out. Feeling better and picking up the pace. Didn't go to my ww meeting Saturday, figured I would take a break. Plan on going this week. I need the meeting and my fellow members. We help each other so much. Hope you all are doing well.

Using my tools. Tracking. Walking. Today explored a lovely park with many walking trails just 3 miles from home. Eating well. Smart. Tracking helps so so much. Trying to stop being so hard on myself and accepting the fact I cannot be around certain foods. Period.

Tracking going well. Found 4 oz wild caught salmon burgers at Sprouts. So good. Only 5 points. Nice. Nice. Working very hard on portion sizes.