Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

I only ate whole foods and whole grains today

5'2" SW-144.0 CW-136 GW-129.0

Wow that is something I am in agreement with 100%.

I skipped the bike today. Busy next six weeks and I had to sleep in a bit to get ready.

OP has been going fine. I see my portions drifted up again. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN other than my laziness an inattention?

Peg its like my eating bf bed, it sneaks back time and again (sigh). I like Pammos 1 thing.

Well, I got in my workouts including walking the dog. Its 76 now bf 7 AM

Tried to skip the bike. Tired and lazy. Got up and am finishing 45 mins. I need this.

Have already gotten 4 servings of water today and have journaled all food so far.

Mary

40 year old mom to Abby and Lily, ages 5 and 2

CW 216 SW 245 (2004) LW 185 (2006)

Where is everybody? Planned NOT OP yesterday and today back on the bike and back OP.

Hello Peg! You're rockin the bike! Just thought I'd pop in here so that you're not so lonely in your thread. I'm posting in the 12 week OP and exercise thread so I sort of stopped coming here.

Today the one thing I've done to advance my cause today is I have my dinner planned out at the restaurant we're going to, I have packed my lunch and had a delicious yogurt and fruit smoothie for breakfast. Today will be a strong, OP day! And what's better, is I'm taking this Friday off work so that my DH and I can go shopping and then hang by the swimming pool all day.

Jen

HW - 175

WWGW - 140

PGW - 130

CW 9/1/13 - 142.2

LIFETIME on 8/31/11

RESTART 4/1/13

weight.png

:bcb_blush busy, I know, who ain't. Pretty good today, not perfect. I found this recipe for snacks using oyster crackers that I left at work and re-founf them today. I went from job a to job b no lunch and hello little crackers. So, grilled salmon patty and steamed broccoli for dinner and lemon yogurt with blueberries for desset.

I am almost done with strength cjhallange. Soon onto summer challange.

GFY on that bike rockstar

Walk planned for today. Salad dinner planned today as we are eating lunch out and I am never sure what that will bring. Wonderful thread Peg!

“We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace.”

Peggy Tabor Millin

good morning, had my workouts and greek yogurt with bran and bluberries. I have a salmon patty for lunch with fresh greens and maybe a ww smoothie if its warm out.

No candy today is my 1 planned thing

Hi all. Glad to see you here too Pamala.

My fake knee is acting up. I am worried and will see the Orthopod on Tuesday. I may lay off of the bike a bit and see if it helps. There should be no problems with a knee replacement 2 years later. I hope anyway. I did BANG It big time a few weeks ago but jeez I walked that off long ago. So we'll see.

That means I have to really be OP IF I am not going to exercise much. I may try the bike tomorrow. For sure it does not hurt me but maybe in the long run it does?

So food will be cut back on in order to not exercise for a little bit.

Be well all.

I always plan out my meals a day ahead of time, I use Livestrong.com/myplate. It's amazing, and really helps me keep everything in check.

-Sam:bcb_march

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

We had guests last night. I made a WW friendly fish stew. Company again tonight. There will be plenty of veggies to nibble on.

“We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace.”

Peggy Tabor Millin

Sam I need to check out that site. I use the etools ap on my I phone and love it. On the bike but sick and my knee is tight so we'll see for how long.

Sam I need to check out that site. I use the etools ap on my I phone and love it. On the bike but sick and my knee is tight so we'll see for how long.

The livestrong.com/myplate has an app in the app store for iphones too, it syncs with your online account so you can track your food from where ever you are. I take my iphone with me when i eat out and I can always easily find foods quickly and track them. I love it!

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Even though I went out with friends this weekend (Pizza Hut) and had a date (Tumbleweed) I still managed to stay within my points and with my perfect OP days everything should balance out and still show a loss this week. Havent done any exercising all week due to my hip hurting but the scale keeps moving down with just my choosing the right foods, and for now I'm happy with that.

Stick with it guys!:bcb_march

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

GFY Sam.

Well I finished my strength goals today. With moving the family, new house etc. it didn't look good but its done. Next? Not sure.

On the bike. Sorta sick and sweaty but bike feels good. Knee improving. Glad to see us all doing so well. Thanks for keeping this up.