Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

OP and lots of water.

“We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace.”

Peggy Tabor Millin

Having to work today, which means sitting behind my desk. Lots of water and healthy snacks to keep me going.

Good job guys!

-Sam:bcb_march

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

morning guys, got my walk in. Had healthy food to boot. let me say the peaches in from Georgia are super yummy. I had with lf cottage cheese 1/3C for snack. Slow cooked navy beans for lunch and ww banana smoothie. I'm unsure about supper besides leftover pork loin. Evening swimming classes for the gkids starts today. Must take camera

Snacks: Natural Trails granola bars, carrot sticks, 100 cal pack of cookies (I know not so healthy but oh-so good :) ) and sometimes frozen grapes. I just take things that don't make a huge mess at my desk and I can eat easily while working on the computer. :bcb_up

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Another day of tracking and drinking lots of water, maybe a walk this afternoon when it cools down. It's so pretty outside!

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

really good one, today I passed on brownies :D. Seriously thought about wanting to post positves tonight not another sad me post.

Today I cleaned out all of my junkfood and gave it to my sister :) Which wasn't a nice thing but she can eat 60 times more than me and still weigh 130lbs. I didnt have a whole lot of time to fix dinner but I did grab a smart ones lasagna instead of fast food. So pretty good day of OP.

Cheryl- congrats with passing on the brownies...I try to be that strong, but some days a girl just needs chocolate!

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

I dug a bunch of holes in the garden.

Also, I drank 5 cups of liquid (tea/water) so far. Spent all morning doing housework.

Cheers!

weight.png

weight.png

Hi buddies, today was high carb so I went low (salad/salmon) for dinner and plain ff greek yogurt. Now out to walk the dog

Sam, I know passing the brownies would be big. I kept thinking of this thread and how I wanted to post it.

tonight DH and I shared a cheeseburger and frys platter and I had 1 MG 64. Took carrots and a 1 pt cheese for snack duing swimming class

I by-passed treats at work. My daughter invited me for a walk in the evening and I said yes.

Peggy Tabor Millin

Walked to the store instead of driving.

Peggy Tabor Millin

Will go light on my bread choices today, make more whole grain choices. Yesterday was not the best. We are going to a grad party tomorrow and I want to be in control.

made veggie burgers that turned out to be amazing :) Lots of water and keeping active by summer cleaning today bleh, but it was long overdue.

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

At the graduation party, I also had cooked carrots and fresh fruit salad. I will admit to a cupcake, a couple beers, nuts and the scale today shows that. I'm glad I made some good choices too.

One hour on the bike today and yesterday with my radio and Kindle keeping me company. Time flies by. OP going fine. Working on portion sizes and going fine. Broke my toe but it does not interfere with work or the bike. It's always something.

Made bean burritos for dinner tonight with baked potatoes, and steamed broccoli. Very healthy meal that is low in points and sodium (yay). Making sure to get in my water and staying on track :)

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130