Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

Be certain you're using smart points and not points plus. They're very different.

She was warned.

She was given an explanation.

Nevertheless, She persisted.

I know you know that.

I'm not doing famously. I am walking and watching what I eat but I'm not tracking. I ate a bit too much of TG leftovers.

I've got a bit of anxiety and after a MD appointment tomorrow I'll know more. Maybe it's nothing. Maybe it's something but it makes it hard to plan. I usually don't eat out of anxiety.

I've got good food in the house. Well. I ate all the tortilla Chips! I can make better choices. I'm just beating myself up

She was warned.

Peg, just move forward starting now. Overeating, eating poorly will just add to the stress/anxiety.

Thinking of you Peg, hoping for good things at you Dr. appt.:bcb_wink3

I am OP. Enjoying my healthy eating.

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Hey Trudie. There you are. 9 grandchildren! Wow.

I'm not really overeating. Just not tracking. Back to tracking today.

She was warned.

GYN found nothing so that's good. I'll see my PMD sooner or later. I'm relieved.

She was warned.

Fabulous OP day! Feeling strong, tracking. Need to do better with water.

Peg yes, 9 DGK's. It's wonderful! Glad the GYN was good!

Good job tracking. tracking/planning = better success for me.

Trudie

Day two of restart and tracking. I feel better already. Overeating and eating too much sugar makes me so sluggish. Tracking has always helped me be aware of what I am eating and that awareness leads to better choices - hopefully.

Kitty

MT feel better

welcome Kitty. Tracking is a Magic bullet.

Got on the scale. Scary. Been worried about my health too long. Now we know one thing it isn't t so I'm back on full force as of right now. Will weigh in tomorrow and own this weight.

She was warned.

Welcome Kitty!

Peg~good job owning it and moving forward. Glad your back full force!

OP day, tomorrow is WI day for me.

Trudie

I am here, I am accountable, and so far I have resisted the temptation to screw up 4 1/2 POP days in a row. Sneak peak at the scales said down 2, but not believing a thing until official weigh in on Tuesday

:workout:

Ann

MT feel better.

Annie nice job.

Im not 100% OP but am much better. Need to feel better physically and mentally.

She was warned.

Peg, I know you come here, so did a copy-paste of a post from Christian thread from a few weeks ago.

Bonnie's Tom has been writing to Rick and I, sharing some pretty neat things.. he's spending Thanksgiving with Rachael.. was at Linda's.. think I got that in the right order, if not, I'll be back to change it. He misses Bonnie horribly, still needs prayer.. he's keeping the house, but it's big and empty.. but, upkeep keeps him busy. He has memories as he mows the lawn, which is always on my mind when I think of him. He finally figured out to go up and down rather than cross way's so a lot safer, a little longer to do [going one way], but, it's safer.. yes, I'm always worried about that! Remember, Bonnie was too? :bcb_cry: He's reading the Puritans.. I'm reading the works of John Owen.

Esther

Goal 160

Current 177.0

Just do what you know to do!

MT being sick can make you retain water, hang in there,

DRUMM ROLL PLEASE-back on program 1 week, down 4 lbs, the exchange program might be 36 years old but it WORKS!!!! and I am working it!, dug out old recipe cards from recipes people I had meeting with made up.

This was back when you were supposed to have liver each week, well I am not eating liver. and it works anyways

Ann

Annie. Nice job.

I'm still in pain. See the GI DOC today. He will help.

Am being mindful. Walking soon. Walking doesn't make it worse or better. Will get serious WW wise once I feel better. Am not totally off the tracks.

She was warned.

Feel Better Peg!

Nice job Annie! I remember that program! Never ate the liver either. I also remember them telling us if we wanted popcorn to roast up some button mushrooms!

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

oooh roasted button mushrooms! never heard that one, but we did have to mix tuna with mustard. things sure have changed, but I do better with fewer choices. That program is when I learned to like cottage cheese. I never could even consider eating it but, it was something that I figured out how to prepare that I could stand it, now I really love it.

1 cup fat free cottage cheese

1 medium apple, washed, cored and chopped do not peel

2 pckgs sweetener,

1 tsp vanilla

cinnamon, mix together divide into 2 bowls and refrigerate for at least an hour, mmmm

Ann

Lots of people yearn for the old WW recipes. Imadore liver but wasn't on WW then ever.

Saw the doc and have tests scheduled. Am laying low.

She was warned.

Peg- keep us informed about your tests. Take care!

Annie - that actually sounds good. I'm going to try it soon.

Weigh-in today at my meeting...stayed the same.

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

MT-although I used to complain about staying the same, on the weeks I was up I sure would have been happy to have maintained.

Peggy-hoping for good news for you

I am keeping busy, meals are planned through Sunday. I am feeling strong and in control.

Ann

I'm sorry. Haven't been here. I'm ok. CAT scan showed nothing. All blood work is fine. Wednesday is oscopies. I'm prepping now. Got on the scale this morning and I'm below goal. Even before I started the prep. I've been walking and eating carefully. Am glad I got evidence I'm doing the right thing. So tomorrow is all liquids and I'm back on program Wednesday night.

She was warned.