Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

I walked to my blood donation appointment (about 20 minutes), but they wouldn't take me because of a cold sore which is healing over. So I walked to the hardware store, then home. All in all, about an hour's walk, and I'll be taking the muttlies out for their walk right after lunch. Walking is the best for me.

Jean in Colorado

SW 176

CW 170

WW goal 135.0

GW 122

The future depends on what we do in the present.

Mahatma Gandhi

HI buddies. I'm trying out my new NIKEs. I'll give them a whirl on the tmill bf I really commit to outside walking. Big sales at Dicks'. (I will take back the golf shoes:bcb_blush)

Stuck working behind a desk today, but I will continue with my water and snacks. 45 minute walk later, and a healthy dinner is just what i need. Keep with it buddies!

-Sam:bcb_march

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

HI Sam and Peg and all. I walked with my DD and gkids for 1/2 hour (there abouts). Spagetti squash and home made pesto for lunch with WW carmel smoothie. I also had triskets for a snack but stopped at 3P+.

Its really nice out, I hope its like ths all weekend.

I've managed to avoid fast food all week long (yay) and the scale is showing that :)

4th of July is usually a big event here, with a huge gathering of friends and family....and food *gulp* but hopefully I can avoid most of the bad foods and have healthy snacks throughout the day. There will be a lot of walking to town and around the neighborhood so hopefully any bad foods I make consume wont stick with me for long.

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Wow Sam that is certainly a big deal. I yearn for fast food but avoid it all the time. Good for you , good for all of us.

Bike this morning. I've been on it almost every morning thank goodness.

Be well friends.

I get together with friends and eat dinner at least two times a week and most of the times it's a fast food place, for me to be able to avoid that for a week is astonishing lol. Stayed OP yesterday, and avoided all the sugary goodness that tempted me (there was a buffet of desserts)

Today I'm getting in a hour walk and lean chicken and steamed veggies for dinner.

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Been on the bike every day this week one hour. Eating OP and working on my portion sizes and snacking. Cut back on fruit a bit. I do eat too much fruit. Changing over to vegetables instead. Little cherry tomatoes, carrots and pea pods are such a nice snack. We'll see.

Be well friends.

On the bike. Down 1.4lbs this week. Just a few to go till WW legal. Yay me. Thank you bike!

I stayed up late last night watching television. I did that to relax and enjoy my time SOOooo I skipped the bike today to sleep in a bit also to relax and enjoy my time. All for me. I am OP but skipped the bike. Still all good.

Hey where is everyone? I 've been on the bike almost every morning for one hour sometimes 45 minutes. Walked a few times too and plan to walk tonight as well. OP going fine. Switched fruit for carrots and pea pods. Was eating too too much fruit.

Hi Peg and buddies. OK I did walk the dog bf it got too humid. I did not have any of the kids hot cakes at McD this morning either.

GFY on the weight loss peg and the dedication to the bike and the cause

Hi sorry been absent a bit. Biking almost every morning and walking when my feet let me. I have a WI on Sunday and should be fine although I find I can eat less and less lately to keep at Goal. Rethinking my measuring and counting points. Cut out a lot of fruit and that made a difference.

Be well friends.

got another workout in this morning. passed on some higher snacks for better choices. peaches are very good right now.

Hi Cheryl! Good for both of us right?

Did the bike this morning hating every second but stayed on and did fine. Walked AND did the bike yesterday. Today is a busy day so when I come home I expire. No more exercise but OP will continue.

Peg, I know some days I just want to sleep in or do anyhting else but, yet 9 times out of 10 I will do my workout. Its the eating that I can get better about. Well today I bypassed McD and their 50 cent cone for a frozen fruit smoothie of my own with a WW smoothie packet. 2 pts less and almost as yummy

Good job Cheryl. I bet you got more volume for less points too. Nice job. I have skipped the bike in favor of not feeling up to par and getting some rest. Working today early early so starting the bike again tomorrow morning. Big neighborhood picnic on Sunday. Gotta look good and knock em dead!

Be well all.