Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

MT nice job, way to go girl!!

here in NH we had 50 deg yesterday and like you 6-12 or more of snow falling and on the way,

:workout:

Ann

I'm so sick. D all day yesterday (guess). Last night I soaked through two pair of jammies and the entire bed. Cold sweat. I was cold and sweating. A new one for me. I'm down six pounds from last week so I think that weigh in was flawed anyway. I won't count today's weight. It's not real. I had this once before and gave it to my son. He was supposed to visit Sunday. I begged him not to come. Last time it was AWFUL. I cannot do it to him again. I'm washing my hands like crazy. I always do!

Thanks M T. It took me half a day to find someone to cover me at work tomorrow. I'll never make it there. Appreciate the caring.

Folks I'm sorry to say I'm being pushed out of BCB. I'm no longer going to be posting. I stayed here because I needed the support, we all did. So I'm sorry. Please continue. We can't do this alone.

Good morning

Peg, I am so sorry to read that last post from you, you have been a source of never ending optimism, please stick around, read for your support and post in here where we need you.

I am down half a lb this week, after a big 7 lbs the last 2 weeks of Jan, I will take it.

Ann

working from home today, had 4 Dr apts, the early 2 got cancelled due to the nor'easter, will have plenty of time to clear out snow from driveway and all around the generator before I have to be in town for my 1 pm apt. Food is planned, tomorrow is weigh in so I have to be spot on today, I would be feeling better if I could get out and walk, but until we get some weather relief, walking on the road is impossible and unsafe.

Ann

Annie - where are you located? We had a nor'easter on Long Island on Thursday. Got about 14 inches of snow. Yesterday was more bad weather but no accumulation, only icy conditions. Tough walking here also. Can't wait for the nicer weather! I enjoy walking on the boardwalk. Although arthritis has somewhat handicapped me, I do my longer beach walks with a walker. Unfortunately, my Fitbit doesn't seem to count all those steps unless I wear it on my shoe.

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

MT- I am in SW NH, about 30 mins from Vt and Mass borders, closest city is Keene, We got about 14 inches from this Nor'easter, and about the same from the one last week. I am a snow belt to boot, my little town always gets more snow than surrounding areas. No sidewalks or street lights here, road is paved but barely 2 cars wide, nice walking when it is light, but not when light is poor,

Tomorrow is weigh in , I hope I am ready, just weighed in on Sat and only down 1/2 lb, Hope for a good weigh in,

Ann

I weigh in at 5pm after work, I make sure I drink tons of water and eat low low carb on weigh in days! I haven't been desperate enough to weigh my clothes, but I sure have thought about it. I am at a point where I have had nice big losses and want/hope/expect it to continue so I can get very depressed here on out. I have to keep my eye on the prize and keep going, but it can be stressful and hard for me.

Ann

I just got home from weigh in, down another 2.4 since SAT !! so Feb 2 week total is 2.8 lbs, I will take it!!

Ann

Way to go Annie! It is about 7 am and I leave for my Weigh in meeting soon. I think I will be disappointed today but I did it to myself this week. CelebrATEd too much for my Birthday and Valentine's Day. I will put my big girl panties on and step on that scale! Results to follow!

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

good luck at weigh in, but as you said, OWN IT, FACE IT, DEAL WITH IT. You have all the tools at your disposal, you just need to chose to use them. As I posted in Deltas, I had a thought to celebrate my loss with FOOD, but then I realized it would be like celebrating a year of sobriety by getting drunk. just does not make sense.

what is your plan for the coming week ? Meals planned ?

Ann

MT, you have owned it, now what is your plan for the week to get rid of it ?

We are close to the same weight, I am 4 lbs over your weight, lets do this!

Ann

Annie - I am back OP today and my plan is to stay there this week. Went shopping today to make sure I have my OP food in the house. We always talk about an Oatmeal Cake in my meetings so I am trying that for tomorrow morning. The entire cake is 16 SPs. Today they spoke about baking a banana (in the peel) with a few mini marshmallows and a few chocolate chips. That will also be made as a snack sometime this coming week. I am determined!

I will be private messaging you after I post this.

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

I am staying the course, I had some temptations and challenges today, but I avoided them and stayed OP. Some days are easy and some are not, we have to learn to deal with them all.

Ann