Health Discovery Network
Peg541

What One Thing have I done today to advance my cause?

weigh in tonight. will fill out the paperwork for my 2 free months, no matter what the scales says, i will stay the course, eye on the prize, it is within my power and my reach

:workout:

Ann

Great work Annie...a loss is a loss and you are going in the right direction.

Trudie - good work on staying OP. Continue the fight!

WI for me is tomorrow. Last week was not so wonderful...I am hoping for better results tomorrow.

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

so Karen, how did it go??

I am hoping I hear good things from you today/

Ann

Still tracking and OP. I had dental work done yesterday so I was limited to soft food. I made the best of it and it was the first time I was under my points by 2. LOL...doesn't happen often! Weigh-in is tomorrow...hoping for a small loss. Last week was a big loss and I know that won't happen two weeks in a row. Hope all is well.

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

I had a bad day foodwise on Sunday, I just lost my head. I know tonight it will show, but I will pick up and move on

Ann

I faced the music, I went to weigh in knowing it would not be a loss or staying the same, but I faced it. I am up 2 lbs. I will work extra hard this week and do extra exercise to get it back off and more for next Tuesday, I can do this

Ann

way to go Karen, a loss is great,

I am back on track 100% and according to my scale the gain is gone, so now to really lose new fat, I will be diligent and more active, I want Tuesday to be a great weigh in

Ann

Good for you Annie. Back OP and tracking is the best thing. Here's to good 🍾 weigh-ins 🍾 next week for both of us.

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

I have had a great weekend foodwise, too cold and windy, with the wind chill it has been near zero all weekend,

Pants are getting horribly baggy, not sure I am able to fit in next size down yet, looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday, be nice to be back to losing. Food for the week is planned, I have veggie burgers and Veg chicken patties, going make the chicken into chicken parm with some sauce and cheese, will have over shirataki.

MT we will both have good news this week

Ann

Annie...yes, we will both have good news at this week's weigh-in! Great weekend...keep up the good work!

Tracking my POP days and trying to add more water!

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Very encouraging numbers on the scale this am. Doing a victory dance, but it has to sustain. Weigh in tomorrow, today will be lots of fruits and veggies, stir fry for dinner.

Today is supposed to be in the 40's when I get home, only 1 degree here right now. We will get in a nice long walk, housework can wait,

Ann

got on the scale hoping to be as low as I was yesterday and was even lower by 3/4 of a lb. I think for me the most important thing is to keep the faith. I know the program works, it is me who doesn't always work it, many times it is because I have so little faith in myself to keep at it. I have often justified going off program because I felt that sooner or later I was going to screw up so lets do it now and get it over with. I still have challenges, I weigh myself daily because I need to.

Today I am wearing jeans I haven't been able to get into in over a year, YAY! NSV are sometimes the sweetest

Ann

Yea for you! I have started doing my wii fit again. Some days just 5 minutes, but most days 30. Big step for me. Haven't been able to make myself get started since my last back surgery 2 1/2 years ago. No excuse after the first year, just didn't. But am determined to get this done.

Esther

Goal 160

Current 177.0

Just do what you know to do!

wow that is great, I bought mine last fall and I was doing well doing the wii runs, then I hurt my foot. I do love the sports resort games. Although I am so bad at many of them. but still fun and they make me move!

Ann

i stuck with it, I stuck with it when it wasn't easy, I used self control to say no to things that weren't OP. I said no when I really wanted to say yes. When I was tempted and would allow myself to think about how good something tasted, I forced myself to remember how awful it feels to get on the scale and have a gain.

I got my reward tonight, I am down 4.6 lbs, success tastes wonderful

Ann

Annie...You Rock! Great numbers yesterday....keep up the good work!

Esther...That's what I need to do! I haven't done my wiiFit for almost a year. Today I am turning it on! Hope the batteries in the board are still good!

I am heading out this morning for my Wednesday WW meeting. Today is my WI. Wish me luck!

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Karen, keeping fingers crossed, but I bet you don't need it, you have been working so hard, I am sure you will get a smile from the scale.

Ann

Annie, wow! that is wonderful. And that is a great way, just saying no to those bad cravings. I have not gotten back to that point yet. Hubby has been bad for two years and every time he ends up in hospital, I eat, and eat and eat! Better now, and we are both watching what we eat. Hurts that he lost about 50 pounds during this time and I still struggle. But I will get back on track. Then I will go back to ww. Just can't deal with it yet.

Karen, good luck with that wi. I weigh every day and write it down, so I can keep track of my ups and downs. It really helps too.

Did my wii again yesterday. did the run first, then later did the bike. I like that, but it doesn't count on my fitbit! And see those steps add up keep me motivated, so I guess I won't do the bike too much.

Esther

Goal 160

Current 177.0

Just do what you know to do!