Health Discovery Network
gillart

My First Post: Hello.

Hello all. I just signed up for the forum. I am a 37 y/o male at 223.8 lbs. trying to get to 199.9 by March 1, 2011. I am on day 4 of WW and it is going well. I have had great luck with WW before and hope to again this time. Hope everyone is doing well.

Gillart - Glad you decided to post. I love BCB. March 1 is my anniversary. I hope to be to goal by then.

Heather

SW: 184 (3/1/10) :bcb_yuck:

CW: 158.2

GW: 140

Write your hurts in the sand; carve your blessings in stone.

Gillart-welcome! Keep us updated on your progress to that goal. Are you getting in activity?

Lisa

SW 311.2, CW 168.4 Total lost 142.8 5'1"

Yup... good to have you here! BCB is chock full of ideas, answers, and encouragement. To make the most of it, check in often, and post, post, post! People will get to know you, and you will quickly find that you have a wonderful support system to walk alongside you on this journey.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

My 1st post too!! In a long time. I see the site has changed very nice!! Hello all!! Nice to be back. How about the new WW points plus!! I like it. Went to my 1st meeting Jan 6th/11 Everything has changed. It will take a bit to get used to.

This is my first post, too. Excited to be here. Can't wait to figure out the new program. I'm glad to find a place where there is alot of support handy.

Attitude is Everything!

Our greatest glory is not in never falling,

but in getting up every time we do. ~Confucius

Welcome Newbies. :wave: BCB is a great place. With WW and the support of my BCB, I am at goal, and you can get there too! Trust the program, it works, and believe in yourself! YOU are worth the effort!

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Welcome, Shandryl and Gillart!!

We are glad to have you!!!

Lifetime12/31/00

Officially a non smoker as of 9:00 pm 01/24/01

Goal: 150

Weight 189

Premier all natural made in the USA pet products

You can now order directly from my website

http://www.sandym.foreveryhome.net