Health Discovery Network
Hanna

Hey, QuoteBoy!

I hope that you are doing alright with everything!

Make sure to take care of yourself

"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity."

-Albert Einstein

Hugs!

/Hanna

HW/Restart 2017-09-18/CW/GW

250/192/194/157

Hi Sweetness...

Thanks for the shout out. This week has been tough. Mom had another fall (#2 in a week) and we had three doc appointments for the two moms.... Then my brothers came in for the weekend and we had their Inpection :salut

I am not having fun.

We have had 10 to 15 new members here every day in the last 10 days. About 15% have been Spammers. I check in here for a 1/2 hour in the morning and evening and that is about all I have time for....

I hope you are well.

You deserve a break too.

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

This too shall pass CW and you will be victorious. You are doing the right and kind thing.

Guest ShrinkingKaren

CW - you are always taking care of us here at BCB. I'm sure you're doing the same for your family. They are lucky to have you and your supportive nature in difficult times. Be sure to take time to care for yourself too. Prayers are coming your way.

We have had 10 to 15 new members here every day in the last 10 days. About 15% have been Spammers. I check in here for a 1/2 hour in the morning and evening and that is about all I have time for....[/size]

You guys are doing a great job! This is the cleanest board I have ever been on!

Good thoughts coming your way!

/H

HW/Restart 2017-09-18/CW/GW

250/192/194/157

Thanks for the shout out you all.

The soap opera "My Two Moms" is still rolling along. They are both well....Monica and I are the ones with colds :bcb_huh:

I'm getting help with new registrations now so that lightens the load a little here. Thanks Kimberly and Denise :salut

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124