Health Discovery Network
Kosciusko

Question Help for Someone Who Does WW Online

My sister, who lives in a fairly remote area (meetings not an option), just subscribed to WW Online ... and has found it difficult to navigate and find what she wants.

I personally attend weekly WW meetings, where I receive written materials. In other words, I don't do WW Online and am not much help in terms of how to navigate through it.

My sister's biggest question is ... Is there anywhere on WW Online where she can find a long list of typically-eaten foods ... like the list at the beginning of the pocket guide that I received at a meeting?

If so, can someone say how to navigate to it (such as, go to the top tab on the main page that say xxx, then click on yyy.) Know what I mean?

Kos

Kos, she should start posting in the WW forum even if you get an answer here. People on there would be able to help. Also, can't she call WW? Is there a number? Just some thoughts. Sorry if they don't help.

MO#83

with etools ...

Under PLan Manage box

Find and explore

Foods Tab

There is a type in section ... or browse by category (i.e., vegetables, dairy and eggs, meat and poultry) ... or by point value ... a power food list link

It's really kind of nice

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Is she counting points or doing SFT? That, I have found, makes a difference in the options on e-tools. I am doing SFT and guess I do it online. I don't attend meetings and have e-tools. What list of foods are you referring too? Power foods?? If she is on BCB have her PM me and I can try to walk her through what she is looking for.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

There is an online store where she can buy the pocket guide too if that's what she wants. (But I do what Barb described.)

Heather

SW: 184 (3/1/10) :bcb_yuck:

CW: 158.2

GW: 140

Write your hurts in the sand; carve your blessings in stone.

Online member here - under my Plan Manager, there is a link to A-Z topics.. There is so much information in there

212/182/155/161/

HW/SW/Goal/CW/

Lifetime Reached 4/24/07

Been up and down since 2007- focusing back on the DOWN as my new personal goal is 155.... Rejoined Dec 6, 2010

where do you find the A-Z topics? You said under Plan Manager - Like on E-tools??? I don't find it. I typed it i n the search bar on the home page of Weightwatchers.com and it directed me to the message board.

weight.png

If she is paid online member, she has a link called YOUR PLAN, within there are 4 links, PointsPlus Guide, Using the Site, A-Z topics and Maintaining your weight

She should be looking for the Power Foods Link and/or the link for Meal Plans and Recipes for a week.

212/182/155/161/

HW/SW/Goal/CW/

Lifetime Reached 4/24/07

Been up and down since 2007- focusing back on the DOWN as my new personal goal is 155.... Rejoined Dec 6, 2010

I am a e-tools subscriber and found YOUR PLAN then clicked that and got 3 options not 4. E-tools and your meeting, Using the site, Maintaining your weight. Could this be also because I do SFT instead of counting points? Could that be the difference?

weight.png

Are you under the monthly pass? Meetings with eTools or just eTools? I am ONLY online so since online is my only resource of information, maybe I get this extra link?

212/182/155/161/

HW/SW/Goal/CW/

Lifetime Reached 4/24/07

Well technically I only have e-tools. I do not do it online or go to meetings either. So maybe that is the reason.

weight.png

I suspect that is it.....

212/182/155/161/

HW/SW/Goal/CW/

Lifetime Reached 4/24/07

WW online and e-tools are different.

I started WWOnline a week ago, and it does take a little time to get used to. I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but the more I play around with it, the more I like it. I suspect your sister will find the same thing. In your actual points tracker, there is a "search food" place at the top. Just put in what you want. It will give you a list, and you can choose from there, or get a good idea of the points.

Beth

Start WW 8/22/02 ~ 214.2

Low 12/22/03 ~ 158

Recommited: 1/4/2011 - 220

Current ~ 217 :bcb_march

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."

Maya Angelou

Beth this is very good effort by you, i visited Weightwatchers.com and searched your list which shown marvelous knowledge of points you highlighted.

What are you talking about? What list?

Beth

Start WW 8/22/02 ~ 214.2

Low 12/22/03 ~ 158

Recommited: 1/4/2011 - 220

Current ~ 217 :bcb_march

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."

Maya Angelou