Health Discovery Network
Wand'ringWizzy

Yay, First Milestone!

:bcb_march

Lost my first 5 lbs this week, my first full week. Did good, and thanks to some of the posts warning about overindulging on fruit, I made sure to watch it and not take advantage of the "free" food! :D

I like the new program - seems like I'm not as hungry as I was on the FlexPoints program. I like feeling satisfied most of the time. Good job WW!

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

:salutSW 232 CW 225 (-7) GW 130:salut

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Started Again 1/2011:kickbutt:This Time For Keeps

my blog:

http://wizzyswandrings.wordpress.com

Congratulations, Wizzy! That's so encouraging to hear. I'm happy for you. I like the new program too.

Heather

SW: 184 (3/1/10) :bcb_yuck:

CW: 158.2

GW: 140

Write your hurts in the sand; carve your blessings in stone.

I made my 5lb goal at my third meeting. To me, it is my second week because the first week was the first weigh in before starting the program. Anyway, I lost 5.6 lbs. My leader missed giving me my award which really ticked me off. She was the one that weighed me in! I waited and waited and waited...then she announced someone that went to life time. Obviously she had forgotten. I politely reminded her and she pretended like she was just about to call me. REALLY!? I know that it may sound petty, but the whole point of the goals is to celebrate the milestones and it was my first one!

1/5/2013 starting weight 267.8

4/6/2014 current weight 265.6

CiaBria:bcb_march

I have been on WW for a week, I can now get into a pair of pants i bought last month, that I couldn't wear. buying 2 pr of pants in the size I was currently wearing and not being able to get into either of them was the wake up call to stop the madness now. I can get the first pair on and do them up, still too snug to wear, so that is my hope for next week then on to the ones that i couldn't even get on. i am not tracking pounds because it discourages me, I am counting pants!!! 1 almost down!

Annie

Thanks Fluff, I wore those pants to work on Thrsday, yay, I love success, going to wait until Feb 1 to try on the next pair. then it will be the battle for the next size, I can't wait, I have a whole wardrobe of new clothes I have never worn

Annie

good idea annie. i like when i can get back into clothes sitting in my closets. makes it fun again to just reach in and get dressed for style, not what i fit into.

lost 18.0 since December, its my journey